• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Piotnet Grid Builder

Piotnet Grid Builder v2.0.13 Nulled

No permission to download
new update brings fatal error if you install it directly , it needs to be unzipped and then inside folder zipped,then working fine

new update brings fatal error if you install it directly , it needs to be unzipped and then inside folder zipped,then working fine

Again no it doesn't, I tested on local and installed and activated fine, just grabbed main download again and tested on sandbox and live test site and both install and activate fine with no errors returning.

If you are having issues then I would check your own setup as the plugin is working fine for me on all testing areas used.

Also, if you say it crashes on you, then post the fatal error message so we can see what the error is too.

Reactions: perica
Funny that as I tested this on my local before uploading and never had any issues and I am running nightly build of WP with latest PHP.

Also, if you say it crashes on you, then post any error message so we can see what the error is too.
Hi
After reactivating the plugin, the errors disappeared. But I will send the logs if they appear again.

Reactions: bobsmith
Again no it doesn't, I tested on local and installed and activated fine, just grabbed main download again and tested on sandbox and live test site and both install and activate fine with no errors returning.

If you are having issues then I would check your own setup as the plugin is working fine for me on all testing areas used.

Also, if you say it crashes on you, then post the fatal error message so we can see what the error is too.
I had fatal error because created to me 2 folders when I installed plugin , regarding nulling its perfect, sorry for not mentioning that ,for me I just had problem with folder so I unzipped and zipped again inside folder , all other is perfect and thank you

Reactions: bobsmith
Hi
After reactivating the plugin, the errors disappeared. But I will send the logs if they appear again.
I had fatal error because created to me 2 folders when I installed plugin , regarding nulling its perfect, sorry for not mentioning that ,for me I just had problem with folder so I unzipped and zipped again inside folder , all other is perfect and thank you
Still bit weird as I can't recreate it myself, it just installs and activates fine each and every time.

Still bit weird as I can't recreate it myself, it just installs and activates fine each and every time.
Hello
Again, errors popped up when accessing the console> updates

Warning: Attempt to read property "version" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 157

Warning
: Attempt to read property "url" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 158

Warning
: Attempt to read property "download_url" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 159

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 162

Warning
: Attempt to read property "oneX" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 162

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 163

Warning
: Attempt to read property "twoX" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 163

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "svg" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "banners" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 167

Warning
: Attempt to read property "low" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 167

Warning
: Attempt to read property "banners" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 168

Warning
: Attempt to read property "high" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 168

Warning
: Attempt to read property "requires" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 172

Warning
: Attempt to read property "tested" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 173

Warning
: Attempt to read property "requires_php" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 174

Warning
: Attempt to read property "version" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 157

Warning
: Attempt to read property "url" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 158

Warning
: Attempt to read property "download_url" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 159

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 162

Warning
: Attempt to read property "oneX" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 162

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 163

Warning
: Attempt to read property "twoX" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 163

Warning
: Attempt to read property "icons" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "svg" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 164

Warning
: Attempt to read property "banners" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 167

Warning
: Attempt to read property "low" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 167

Warning
: Attempt to read property "banners" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 168

Warning
: Attempt to read property "high" on null in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 168

Warning
: Attempt to read property "requires" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 172

Warning
: Attempt to read property "tested" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 173

Warning
: Attempt to read property "requires_php" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 174

Warning
: Attempt to read property "version" on bool in C:\Users\Nikvkon\Local Sites\bricks\app\public\wp-content\plugins\piotnetgrid\updater.php on line 157

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning

Reactions: ovitormoura
@bobsmith please consider make the @domba null method to don't make this infinit requests:

Code:
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/widgets/image.php:877
piotnetgrid_Image->render()
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/class/piotnetgrid-base.php:647
piotnetgrid_Base->output()
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/shortcode/shortcode-widget.php:111
piotnetgrid_render_loop()
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/shortcode/shortcode-widget.php:104
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/shortcode/shortcode-widget.php:40
piotnetgrid_shortcode()
wp-includes/shortcodes.php:355
do_shortcode_tag()
preg_replace_callback()
wp-includes/shortcodes.php:227
do_shortcode()
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/widgets/grid.php:2760
piotnetgrid_Grid->render()
piotnetgrid_shortcode()
do_shortcode_tag()
preg_replace_callback()
do_shortcode()
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/widgets/bricks/grid.php:70
piotnetgrid_Grid_Bricks->render()
wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/elements/base.php:2125
Bricks\Element->init()
wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/frontend.php:440
Bricks\Frontend::render_element()
wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/elements/container.php:820
Bricks\Element_Container->render()
Bricks\Element->init()
Bricks\Element->init()
Bricks\Element->init()
wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/frontend.php:525
Bricks\Frontend::render_data()
wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/frontend.php:774
Bricks\Frontend::render_content()
wp-content/themes/bricks/archive.php:7

edit: now the php total error are 80....

Attachments

• Screenshot_18.jpg
    Screenshot_18.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_19.jpg
    Screenshot_19.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@bobsmith please consider make the @domba null method to don't make this infinit requests:

Code:
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/widgets/image.php:877
piotnetgrid_Image->render()
piotnetgrid_shortcode()
do_shortcode_tag()
preg_replace_callback()
do_shortcode()
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/widgets/grid.php:2760
piotnetgrid_Grid->render()
piotnetgrid_shortcode()
do_shortcode_tag()
preg_replace_callback()
do_shortcode()
wp-content/plugins/piotnetgrid/inc/widgets/bricks/grid.php:70
piotnetgrid_Grid_Bricks->render()
Bricks\Element->init()
Bricks\Element->init()
Bricks\Element->init()
Bricks\Element->init()
wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/frontend.php:525
Bricks\Frontend::render_data()
wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/frontend.php:774
Bricks\Frontend::render_content()
wp-content/themes/bricks/archive.php:7

edit: now the php total error are 80....
Are you sure this is related to Bricks null method? Have you tried and tested on untouched version? I always provide untouched version and community decided to use my null method which I was just using for testing purposes.

2.0.14 (2023/04/15)
Untoched​

• Fixed: Facet Map not working with Metabox
  • Optimized: Add a JS Hook for Facet and Grid after filtering
  • Optimized: Add Control Border Radius for Facet Radio, Checkbox Types
  • Optimized: Add ACF and Metabox Group fields in Dynamic Tags
  • Optimized: Add Hidden Image Label in Facet Image

Attachments

• piotnetgrid_2.0.14.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: perica and JRGWxRxZ

2.0.15 (2023/07/14)
Untoched​

• Added: Filter Data Source options (Title, Content) for Search Facet
  • Fixed: Resolved the issue where all options in the facet were being checked by default.
  • Fixed: Session Error
  • Fixed: Addressed the issue where the scroll-to function in the pagination facet was not working correctly on the Bricks builder.

Attachments

• piotnetgrid_2.0.15.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: nikvkon

2.0.15 (2023/07/14)​

Untoched​

• Fixed: Resolved the issue where all options in the facet were being checked by default.
  • Fixed: Addressed the issue where the scroll-to function in the pagination facet was not working correctly on the Bricks builder.
@Babak @TassieNZ Can you try nulling this, please? Thank you!

Reactions: Alison

2.0.15 (2023/07/14)​

Untoched​

Possible to nulling this ? Thank you :)

Reactions: Alison
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock