• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Piotnet Forms Pro - Highly Customizable WP Form Builder

Piotnet Forms Pro - Highly Customizable WP Form Builder v2.1.17

No permission to download
Babak updated Piotnet Forms Pro - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.4 Nulled

Download Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.4 - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
v2.0.4 (2022/07/05)

• Change only Admin permission can access the Settings plugin page.
  • Change Password type for API key fields on the Settings plugin page.
  • Add the Select2 option for the Terms Select field.
  • Detect default country for International Telephone Input.
  • Update Stripe library to version 8.9.0.
  • Fix International prefix has a glitch on a left-to-right script...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Piotnet Forms Pro - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.7

Download Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.7 - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder Nulled Free
v2.0.7 (2022/07/13)

• Loading Speed Improvement: Optimize JS + CSS (only 42 KB) – The fastest WordPress form builder.
  • Add post_id short code to Submit Post.
  • Add scroll required filed (Image select, Image upload).
  • Optimize check IP address for International Tel field.
  • Change show dropdown Menu on Admin bar with Editor permission.
  • Fix conditional logic does not work properly...

Piotnet forms pro v 2.0.9 not Null

Upload removed until proof of purchase verified.

Piotnet forms pro v 2.0.9 not Null

Upload removed until proof of purchase verified.

Thank you, however as you are classed as new member and that is your first post, please provide proof of purchase so that we can verify that the resource uploaded is yours.

Thank you, however as you are classed as new member and that is your first post, please provide proof of purchase so that we can verify that the resource uploaded is yours.
I buy it on: fiverr
I have not license key, but I got regular license updates

Attachments

• piotnet.png
    piotnet.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 8
I buy it on: fiverr
I have not license key, but I got regular license updates
The licence page from the actual plugin does not count as proof of purchase unfortunately, I could easily show that myself and simply change the name to anything 😉

By proof of purchase we mean the actual receipt of your purchase of plugin or theme etc from whereever it ws purchased.

Please note too that any proof of purchase should be sent directly to @Babak or another staff member if required, if you need to put it in a thread then please put it in a hidden user tag to that person only and not simply share directly in the thread as it public.

The licence page from the actual plugin does not count as proof of purchase unfortunately, I could easily show that myself and simply change the name to anything 😉

By proof of purchase we mean the actual receipt of your purchase of plugin or theme etc from whereever it ws purchased.

Please note too that any proof of purchase should be sent directly to @Babak or another staff member if required, if you need to put it in a thread then please put it in a hidden user tag to that person only and not simply share directly in the thread as it public.
Pics removed as not in user tag to member only, but have been seen. 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: bobsmith
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Okay, sorry got distracted by annoying little people 😒

Have removed pics as they were not in member user tag properly so they are available to be seen by public still.

That should be okay to go with, thanks, so therefore I will null it and upload here. 😁

Also, looking at the sales page and it says about lifetime updates, would you be happy providing updates for this thread?

@Babak or @Deepansh when on can clarify that this is good enough for proof of purchase and have final say on this.

its ok

yes i will update if I can because I used nulled from babiato to another sites :)
I too can update:

Oxygen - own license
Oxyextras - own licence
Advansed Scripts - fiverr buy
Piotnet grid - fiverr buy
Amelia - own licence
Hydrogen - fiverr buy

Reactions: Babak
bobsmith updated Piotnet Forms Pro - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.9

Download Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.9 - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder Nulled
v2.0.9 (2022/08/04)

• Optimize conditional logic and calculated field on complex forms.
  • Add option to allow hide submit button after submitting success.
  • Fix Stripe doesn’t load correctly in Firefox.
  • Fix Paypal subscription token.
  • Fix an issue with the Dropdown icon of the Select field.
  • Fix widget spacer doesn’t work on the frontend.
  • Fix an issue with the Image Upload file...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
its ok

yes i will update if I can because I used nulled from babiato to another sites :)
I too can update:

Oxygen - own license
Oxyextras - own licence
Advansed Scripts - fiverr buy
Piotnet grid - fiverr buy
Amelia - own licence
Hydrogen - fiverr buy

If you can provide proof of purchase to @Babak then I think you should be able to provide updates for these too, however please wait for @Babak to say yes or no. 😉

• Love
Reactions: Babak

2.0.10 (2022/08/11)​

• Fix conflict with Elementor 3.7.0
  • Update new Hubspot API.
  • Fix an issue with authenticating Google Sheets.
not Null

Attachments

• piotnetforms-pro.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 3

2.0.11 (2022/08/23)​

• Add min length of characters or words for a Textarea Field.
  • Add padding for dynamic tag for email.
  • Optimize loading Editor on the low-resource server.
  • Fix Dropdown icon conflict with Bricks theme
  • Fix can’t drag and drop widget (conflict with YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons & Extra Options Premium)

Attachments

• piotnetforms-pro.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 7
bobsmith updated Piotnet Forms Pro - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder with a new update entry:

Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.11

Download Piotnet Forms Pro v2.0.11 - Highly Customizable WordPress Form Builder Nulled
v2.0.11 (2022/08/23)

• Add min length of characters or words for a Textarea Field.
  • Add padding for dynamic tag for email.
  • Optimize loading Editor on the low-resource server.
  • Fix Dropdown icon conflict with Bricks theme
  • Fix can’t drag and drop widget (conflict with YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons & Extra Options Premium)

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock