• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpWallet - E-Wallet and Online Payment Gateway System

phpWallet - E-Wallet and Online Payment Gateway System v6.6

No permission to download

TheRyD3r

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2019
Around The World
paxxer.tv
White Devil submitted a new resource:

phpWallet - e-wallet and online payment gateway system. - phpWallet - e-wallet and online payment gateway system.

bitcoin_illustration_exchange.jpg

Are you looking for a custom online payment solution for your country’s local currency to integrate with your local business? or maybe you want to start your own Payment Gateway Site like PayPal. phpWallet is the script solution you where looking for.
With payment gateway Script you can easily accept any physical financial company/bank or online payment platform as deposits and withdrawal methods for your site. And, set a fee amount to earn on every...

Read more about this resource...

This is not version 3.5 you named this or just added the V3.5
phpWallet - E-Wallet and Online Payment Gateway System v3.5
This is the older version 3.4 with a lot of bugs.
Please update to the latest v3.5

dear @White Devil
... you are doing a lot for us and I am grateful to you for that ... could you update to version 3.5 in the folder 3.4 is ... and thank you again

Reactions: okokokok
Hello everyone I have the version 3.7 of this script that I just bought then the mobile application PhpWallet-Mobile 💪💪💪💪💪

For the mobile application give me time to add the resource as it doesn't exist yet, then I'll send you the link here...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock