• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Any idea how we can get the missing modules from the script. I think they are already included, but we need to enable them somehow from the code.

Hi I can't install 8.0 version always 404 or 403 page not found error I left

I left it, I installed 7.3, some of my css is not visible in this, I installed it on another server. it looks like the server is the same 7.4 php version, but I couldn't do it, can you help?
I would be more happy if I install 8.0.

you dont need to install just extract files in publichtml then configure the config.php(from the Root) you will find file named oldconfig.php rename it into config.php with your domaine name without slash in the end,also your database name and password into config.php(without forget to do the same in folder .api/config
i think everything IS clear and easy

you dont need to install just extract files in publichtml then configure the config.php(from the Root) you will find file named oldconfig.php rename it into config.php with your domaine name without slash in the end,also your database name and password into config.php(without forget to do the same in folder .api/config
i think everything IS clear and easy
please help me
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the mysqli function which is required by P...
this message

hello everyone because I find myself with two sites
the first on the main domain that the reservations module works fine but the admin part doesn't change anything
while another site which is domain name / api the module that selects adult children etc. does not work but the administrative part modifies the home ect
but you too the site does not work on the canonical address?
thanks to those who give me a hand to solve
Sorry for my English

I've been struggling for many hours trying to make v8 to work.
No Response from API Server from my home page.
The requested URL was not found on this server from /admin and other pages.
The only URL working more or less correctly is /api, which shows a landpage.
I'm using a VPS (ubuntu 20.04), no cPanel. I'm not sure what's wrong there. mod_rewrite is enabled, .htaccess files look correct. If anyone could help me fix those, I would greatly appreciate.
I installed via /install, but it didn't create any config.php in my root folder. So I took config_old.php, renamed it to config.php, changed the domain name URL to my HTTPS domain name, with a / at the end of it. I then added database informations. It's a real struggle to install this (I mean no offense to you guys). Been trying for hours.

Did you have those kind of issues @Freeman911 ?

Last edited:
I've been struggling for many hours trying to make v8 to work.
No Response from API Server from my home page.
The requested URL was not found on this server from /admin and other pages.
The only URL working more or less correctly is /api, which shows a landpage.
I'm using a VPS (ubuntu 20.04), no cPanel. I'm not sure what's wrong there. mod_rewrite is enabled, .htaccess files look correct. If anyone could help me fix those, I would greatly appreciate.
I installed via /install, but it didn't create any config.php in my root folder. So I took config_old.php, renamed it to config.php, changed the domain name URL to my HTTPS domain name, with a / at the end of it. I then added database informations. It's a real struggle to install this (I mean no offense to you guys). Been trying for hours.

Did you have those kind of issues @Freeman911 ?
Make sure Api Key is phptravels on your config.php, same as on your database.

Reactions: BabyYoda
Make sure Api Key is phptravels on your config.php, same as on your database.
My api_key is set to phptravels both in config.php and in the database.
putty_oSgKIGpzJe.png
database:
chrome_4whchlyKam.png

Here's the exact error:
chrome_j5eDiQDCFh.png
It's probably giving this error because /api/main/app?appKey=phptravels returns a 404 not found for some reason. Like 99% of the pages. Any leads on that?

/api URL gives me a HTTP ERROR 500, which I can't seem to be able to debug. PHP doesn't log any error...
EDIT: HTTP ERROR 500 was fixed by making api/system/cache/ writable
back to the 404 not found issue!

like @fibo12 and @hila I have the 404 issue. Do you guys have found a fix yet by any chance?

Last edited:
My api_key is set to phptravels both in config.php and in the database.
putty_oSgKIGpzJe.png
database:
chrome_4whchlyKam.png

Here's the exact error:
chrome_j5eDiQDCFh.png
It's probably giving this error because /api/main/app?appKey=phptravels returns a 404 not found for some reason. Like 99% of the pages. Any leads on that?

/api URL gives me a HTTP ERROR 500, which I can't seem to be able to debug. PHP doesn't log any error...
EDIT: HTTP ERROR 500 was fixed by making api/system/cache/ writable
back to the 404 not found issue!

like @fibo12 and @hila I have the 404 issue. Do you guys have found a fix yet by any chance?
PHP 8.0??

how to disable

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the PHP Mail function is not enabled! function which is required by PHPTRAVELS.

Back to your server admin or hosting provider to enable it for you
or contact

how to disable

Thank you

Please help me, when I switch to tours section and other sections, I get this error

1641834185267.png

And app/core.php file is not writable!

1641835255973.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasagnaman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock