• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today

PHPTravels - Startup Your Online Travel Agency Today v9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
phptravels.png

I am tempted to believe it has backdoors. Today I noticed unusual login and booking from the developer himself. Check on the above screenshot. Further none of my flight API modules seem to work. I don't know if he blacklisted my domain IP or something.

Last edited:
But I think what can work here is to manually modify the script.

If anyone is interested, they should let me know, We can use the v9 as it is now. (it's even better because the code has been cleaned up and license verification and checking has been removed).

Then I will modify it to instead of sending booking request to their server, I will use the module of v7 to send the request directly to the modules name server.

This is a custom work and it's out of the scope of the project so I will dedicate my time and at such I won't give out the modified version absolutely free, I will ask @Babak or other admins if that's allowed.

Here an example of what I mean, from the screenshot you can see they commented out the original module and now sending the request to their server.

I will only do it if I see a number of people who are interested in the method.

1698734609576.png
Guys has anyone given a thought to what Busybrain posted earlier above? My V9 flight query is now giving me empty results and has been working for the past 1 month.

Guys has anyone given a thought to what Busybrain posted earlier above? My V9 flight query is now giving me empty results and has been working for the past 1 month.
Sincerely someone contacted me from here to work on the script for him and then, later he wanted us to build a custom solution from scratch, I later opted out because I was not comfortable anymore when He was not ready to show his own side of the commitment but I already started working on the project.

back to the discussion, I have analyzed the PHPTRAVEL script very well, right from V6, the script has a backdoor, it even worse that the dev built a custom Api encoded with a secret key that's always active on the server to get access to it at will.

Even If we remove the backdoor, the script still not work. The solution remains that all requests are done internally by the script, instead of sending requests to their server.

Reactions: dzjoker
Has anyone here experience issue with flight search? Mine has been working well and all of a sudden its giving empty results upon search.

@skdass,
This is really amazing share. I had a previous version (6.6) which worked seamlessly.
I will try this version soon and will post my experience here, it might helped some people.
Big thanks for your valued share :)

Best Regards !
can you share that version 6.6

Yes i have.
Go to Install Folder and the locate install.class.php
Comment out or remove line 116 and then on line 124, remove the license part.
Once done, it will install successfully.
it worked thanks, but couldnt login admin panel after installation

I have a solution - PM I will give details, i will talk to Administration here see if i can sell it because it costed me.

it worked thanks, but couldnt login admin panel after installation
no need to install,just config the database and username and password into the _config.php with the same(dbname & username & password from your server)
then upload the database,sql into your server and give all privellage to user account then it's work fine

Hello Team, i have a solution to be come independent from the creaters of the script but it will involve some costs.

You can reach out and i will be charging costs for it, I can help.

Reactions: eddykase
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock