• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpShort - URL Shortener Platform By lunatio

phpShort - URL Shortener Platform By lunatio v5.1.0

No permission to download

reishi

Banned User
Aug 26, 2019
Agent6 submitted a new resource:

phpShort - URL Shortener Platform - URL Shortener Platform

Download phpShort - URL Shortener Platform nulled. It is an advanced URL Shortener Platform that allows you to easily shorten links, target your audience based on their location or platform, and provide analytics insights for the shortened links.

LINKS – Shorten links, one at a time, or in bulk. Add custom aliases, protect them with passwords, or run a campaign by setting expiration dates.

SPACES – Organize your links into Spaces to easily manage them. Color code your spaces...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone wants to enable Extended functionality; here is a short video of how to do it (No warranty).

First, Go to PHPMyAdmin or any other tool your hosting offers to access the database and follow the video

Anyone wants to enable Extended functionality; here is a short video of how to do it (No warranty).

First, Go to PHPMyAdmin or any other tool your hosting offers to access the database and follow the video

I have followed this guide, although the admin notice is License Extended. However, a new Plan cannot be added. Can you try to add a new plan? :(

I have followed this guide, although the admin notice is License Extended. However, a new Plan cannot be added. Can you try to add a new plan? :(
You need to add Stripe keys first in settings; only then you will be able to add a new plan. This is normal with a license too. Just follow the documentation

I cant install it, I´m getting this error when i enter to mysite.com/install "ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND"

If someone knows how to null it; I can provide the latest version of the script untouched.

Most Likely someone need to null it first. I shared as it is from codecanyon...

Agent6 updated phpShort - URL Shortener Platform with a new update entry:

Changelog - 3.4.0

• Added new share option (Tumblr)
  • Added the ability to set a Global Domain as the default domain to shorten links
  • Improved the database structure (IDs are now unsigned)
  • Fixed the CTA cards on Dashboard not having the correct links
  • Fixed link ownership changing when updating a link as an Admin
  • Fixed the Stats API endpoint returning a success response even on missing resources
  • Fixed several missing language strings
  • Other minor improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock