• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform 2023-01-28

No permission to download
Akbaba updated phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform with a new update entry:

phpAnalytics - Web Analytics Platform v.3.3.0

3.3.0 — 18 July 2022
After updating to v3.3.0, please consult the Cron job section of the Documentation and update your cron job task accordingly.

First, download and install version 2.4.0 for extended then update the version 3.3.0 (file i bought - regular version) that I added as the producer said. You will continue to use it as an extended version. I use it this way and there is no problem...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't say anything as I haven't used it yet. maybe others using the script can help

Here is 3.0.0 NULLED EXTENDED
Install mannually

1. import database
2. change database details and domain in .env file

enjoy 😊😊
Hi bro, do you have the latest extended version? Thanks

Am receiving:

403​

Forbidden​

Access to this resource on the server is denied!
While trying to add a website!
I have given the right permission according to the documentation
You need to upload an .htaccess file to the root folder, see example attached. Just change phpAnalytics.your-domain.com according to your URL and voilà, it should work :)

Attachments

• .htaccess.zip
    387 bytes · Views: 33
Reactions: Syntaxbyte
You need to upload an .htaccess file to the root folder, see example attached. Just change phpAnalytics.your-domain.com according to your URL and voilà, it should work :)
I have added it but still the same. Another thing is that it kept asking for License Code whenever I want to save the configuration and it will ended up not saving even after putting random key

I have added it but still the same. Another thing is that it kept asking for License Code whenever I want to save the configuration and it will ended up not saving even after putting random key

You need to change the updateSetting function in the app/Http/Controllers/AdminController.php file to:

public function updateSetting(UpdateSettingRequest $request, $id) { foreach ($request->except(['_token', 'submit']) as $key => $value) { // If the request is for a file upload if($request->hasFile($key)) { $value = $request->file($key)->hashName(); // Check if the file exists if (file_exists(public_path('uploads/brand/' . config('settings.' . $key)))) { unlink(public_path('uploads/brand/' . config('settings.' . $key))); } // Save the file $request->file($key)->move(public_path('uploads/brand'), $value); } if ($id == 'cronjob') { $value = Str::random(30); } elseif ($id == 'license') { /* Bypass license request */ Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_key')->update(['value' => $request->input('license_key')]); Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_type')->update(['value' => 'Extended']); return redirect()->route('admin.dashboard'); } Setting::where('name', $key)->update(['value' => $value]); } return back()->with('success', __('Settings saved.')); }

Attachments

• AdminController.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 46
You need to change the updateSetting function in the app/Http/Controllers/AdminController.php file to:

public function updateSetting(UpdateSettingRequest $request, $id) { foreach ($request->except(['_token', 'submit']) as $key => $value) { // If the request is for a file upload if($request->hasFile($key)) { $value = $request->file($key)->hashName(); // Check if the file exists if (file_exists(public_path('uploads/brand/' . config('settings.' . $key)))) { unlink(public_path('uploads/brand/' . config('settings.' . $key))); } // Save the file $request->file($key)->move(public_path('uploads/brand'), $value); } if ($id == 'cronjob') { $value = Str::random(30); } elseif ($id == 'license') { /* Bypass license request */ Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_key')->update(['value' => $request->input('license_key')]); Setting::where('name', '=', 'license_type')->update(['value' => 'Extended']); return redirect()->route('admin.dashboard'); } Setting::where('name', $key)->update(['value' => $value]); } return back()->with('success', __('Settings saved.')); }
Thanks man. I will do that!

You just copied same code I did for nulling 👀🙄.

You just copied same code I did for nulling 👀🙄.
Nearly. The nulled file didn't work for either me because this if-else-loop was missing (line 105):

if ($id == 'cronjob') { $value = Str::random(30); } elseif ($id == 'license') { ... }

I just wanted to help and not take any credit for your work, @ghostriderrr ;)

• Love
Reactions: QUESO
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock