• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched v4.3.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
ok thank you very much for the warning anyone who wants just ask in private
I would also suggest you to not share licenses but only for nulling purposes to nullers.

Reactions: Aacplus
Here is my lavarel log

[2020-12-12 12:23:10] production.ERROR: Class 'finfo' not found {"userId":1,"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Class 'finfo' not found at /home/tintucc1/nsteen.biz/app/Http/Controllers/ProductsController.php:251)
[stacktrace]

• Love
Reactions: banga
Anybody know what is this error: "idpiframe_initialization_failed - undefined"

I got this when connect google drive to my website

• Love
Reactions: banga
Can't access the admin dashboard.

i'd tried with php v 7.3 and 7.2 as well but no luck.
i just installed a fresh one.I can access Frontend and backend also full admin panel but when i click to the Dashboard or Administration i am facing the problem.
Can you guys help me out plz?

Attachments

• admin0.png
    admin0.png
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 35
  • admin.png
    admin.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 34
  • admin1.png
    admin1.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 33
Any body made this script working, I have installed in my VPS, I am seeing home page, I am able to login, but when I tried to add a product, its showing "unable to handle request", if the apache error log this is the error it is showing "php fatal error: uncaught typeerror: argument 1 passed, must be a boolean or a callable, "string" given"
mene install kiya tha bhai mere wale me to ache se work kr rha h

Script Install But When i try to edit payment page this is not working.. it's showing 500 error!

Please help me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock