Photoshop Easy - Unmesh Dinda - PiXimperfect [COMPLETE]

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

rehmanqureshi943

May 4, 2022
1.PNG
@R2naizrN I've those videos update, let me update this time. By the way: grafixfather also the scam website, even you have VIP and download, extract some course require password and need paymore, avoid buy VIP on that site.
Module 7 update
Module 8 update
i totally agree with you on the scam thing. thank you so much for the files and i still believe they haven't provided you the complete course files as still there are 3 videos from module 7 and 3 from module 8 still missing.

Shaniii666999

Jul 25, 2022
Can anybody send me link of videos 2.8 3.3 and 5.4. I downloaded it but maybe the file is corrupted so i lost it please anybody help me

rojo_salas

May 2, 2022
nano.rojosalas.com
Managed to download the June 2022 Update, however psdly seem to be scamming people by putting passwords on the zipped files. I have a password decoder running atm, might take a few weeks to crack the first password (first password, because it looks like all the other zipped files have passwords on them aswell.

1659064192895.png

1659064215417.png

1659064251613.png

1.PNG
@R2naizrN I've those videos update, let me update this time. By the way: grafixfather also the scam website, even you have VIP and download, extract some course require password and need paymore, avoid buy VIP on that site.
Module 7 update
Module 8 update

This is the very reason for my late update (Kinda busy at work too)
Thanks, bros! 🙌
Yeah, lots of 'em out there are scammers and are just uploading the same passworded files😅🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Mania20

Aug 8, 2018
Missing Modules + Files 😕😕 **Update**

3. Module 3 - Master Color with Adjustments

1. Color Management
9. Working with LAB

6. Module 6 - Learn Awesome Features with Tips and Tricks

6. Plug-ins
7. Print

7. Module 7 - Special Effects

1. Effect 3
6. Completely Transform a Landscape from Flat to Fabulous
7. Effect 5

8. Module 8 - Bonus

2. Luminosity Mask
3. Control Light and Contrast with Gradient Map
4. Put anythings on Any Surgace
5. 27 Blending Modes in 27 Minutes

Reactions: Arcana
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock