• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.5

No permission to download
yep
I download the latest version from here
Just tested and all works fine for me, so must be something wrong with your setup.

You can update those 4 manually using these though...

Attachments

• plugins.zip
    9 MB · Views: 48
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and hncboys
Thank you. i don't know why my website is showing 503 error, it just started all of a sudden and i thought updating the theme will help but it is still showing the same thing. i noticed if i deactivate the elementor, the website comes back to live (but ofcourse, phlox needs elementor to work) also if i activate the elementor back and change my theme to wordpress default theme, my website is working again and i'm thinking this is a conflict between the theme and elementor or maybe server issues?? please anyone help

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Thank you. i don't know why my website is showing 503 error, it just started all of a sudden and i thought updating the theme will help but it is still showing the same thing. i noticed if i deactivate the elementor, the website comes back to live (but ofcourse, phlox needs elementor to work) also if i activate the elementor back and change my theme to wordpress default theme, my website is working again and i'm thinking this is a conflict between the theme and elementor or maybe server issues?? please anyone help
Check your PHP settings. Memory should be 512M and Max Input Vars 6000. Possible it could be an issue with the PHP Version too.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi, in the sale page of theme forest there is Last update 4 February 21

I don't know
That doesn't always mean a version update. That date will change even if they just edit something on their sales page.

Reactions: vgsnuovo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chtilaaapin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock