• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.5

No permission to download
i dont understand. this version is nulled. worked and tested.

Code:
function auxin_is_activated(){
    $getLicense = 'zorerkekallreadyhere';
    $token_status = true;
    $isPro = true;
     $key = sanitize_key( 'auxin_check_token_validation_status' );
     return true;
}

but you have not installed the plugin.

i dont understand. this version is nulled. worked and tested.

Code:
    $token_status = true;
    $isPro = true;
     return true;
}

but you have not installed the plugin.
i test the Phlox Core Elements plugin it can install online...
if not nulled , theme will show not active.

change the code , it is actived. can demo or install other plugin.

so install Phlox Core Elements online and change the code . it is be nulled...

bro. you dont know. you have not installed the plugin or replace. (auxin-elements.zip)
the activation in the two files is the same. what is the diffrence. :) .

Reactions: Babak
bro. you dont know. you have not installed the plugin or replace. (auxin-elements.zip)
the activation in the two files is the same. what is the diffrence. :) .
yes you right bro
nulled plugin included in zip file :D
thanks anyway

Reactions: NullMaster
:pmy poor english .if you have Phlox Pro 5.1.8 . install and active theme. Phlox Core Elements plugin can install online on wordpress admin screen. when you installed Phlox Core Elements plugin, you can change plugin file and code manual.

i mede a zip for theme and plugin. but administrator delete the download url..

:pmy poor english .if you have Phlox Pro 5.1.8 . install and active theme. Phlox Core Elements plugin can install online on wordpress admin screen. when you installed Phlox Core Elements plugin, you can change plugin file and code manual.

i mede a zip for theme and plugin. but administrator delete the download url..
yes both its okay in v5.1.8 nulled plugin inlcluded

Babak updated Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro v5.1.8 Nulled

Download Phlox Pro v5.1.8 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v5.1.8

• [Fix]: Fixing some backward compatibility with PHP 5.3.0 which caused fatal error.
  • [Fix]: Fix an issue on table and modern style of gird post widget.
  • [Fix]: Fixing an issue with ovarlapping content background on header background.
  • [Fix]: Fixing an issue with reposnive options of buttons in header.
  • [Improvement]: Improvement in like buttons.
  • [Improvement]: Improvement in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to null Phlox Theme:

Find 2119th line in file
\wp-content\plugins\auxin-elements\includes\general-functions.php
which is:
PHP:

Change it to:
PHP:
$isPro = true;
$token_status = true;
if( $isPro && ( isset( $getLicense['token'] ) && ! empty( $getLicense['token'] ) ) ){
// Check token validation every 24 hours
return true;
}
return true;
}

You can now use the theme and install its demo.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro v5.1.12

Download Phlox Pro v5.1.12 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Phlox Pro WP theme – What’s new in v5.1.12

– [Fix]: An issue with the background color of header section fixed.
– [New]: Addig new options for background and color hover effect for recent posts element.
– [New]: Addig flip effect for recent posts element.
– [Fix]: An issue with post formats fixed.
– [Fix]: A conflict issue in header background color fixed.
– [New]: Adding new entrance animation option for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Demo importing is not working for 'pro' demos. You can import plugins, but you can't import content. Example is 'Green Business',

Reactions: nemovich
Demo importing is not working for 'pro' demos. You can import plugins, but you can't import content. Example is 'Green Business',
Yes I can confirm this but importing templates kits works, only the demos start and stop

Pls test this file.

Note: auxin-elements plugin manuel install (nulled this file)

Reactions: dream2red
Pls test this file.

Note: auxin-elements plugin manuel install (nulled this file)
Still not working ! The theme is activated but it forces you to update the plugins (auxin elements and others) to the latest version before importing a demo. So I did update and nulled it again but still the same problem

Still not working ! The theme is activated but it forces you to update the plugins (auxin elements and others) to the latest version before importing a demo. So I did update and nulled it again but still the same problem

It is working here. Localhost, clean install, copy auxin-elements folder again after first stage of plugins installation. elements from plugins folder in main archive,

It is working here. Localhost, clean install, copy auxin-elements folder again after first stage of plugins installation. elements from plugins folder in main archive,
I'm not on localhost. The plugins included in the zip are not the latest so the theme forces me to update before importing a demo. I nulled the new version but still the same, the import start and stops. it probably checks for the licence.

I'm not on localhost. The plugins included in the zip are not the latest so the theme forces me to update before importing a demo. I nulled the new version but still the same, the import start and stops. it probably checks for the licence.
i test it and work fine

Then I must be doing something wrong, can you walk me through exactly what you did please ?
nothing just install theme! download core plugin and finish nulling process for core plugin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buithuyhienlv30
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock