• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PetStand - Pet App For Pet Lovers

PetStand - Pet App For Pet Lovers 5 March 20

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

PetStand - Pet App For Pet Lovers - PetStand - Pet App For Pet Lovers

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

photo_2021-05-17_13-34-38.jpg

This app is for pet lovers. This app let’s user to share their pet’s information with other pet...

Read more about this resource...

I find this not proper since this forum is who can share what they can and how they earn is also to them . but forcing everybody to contribute forcibly is not a healthy atmosphere i feel , you should rethink on this .

since we are students i cannot buy and share them so many ...

Hello good, sorry for the inconvenience, I am in need of that platform urgently, I am not very recurrent to be around here. It is possible that you can sell the platform or at least sell the password. It is urgent.

Hello good, sorry for the inconvenience, I am in need of that platform urgently, I am not very recurrent to be around here. It is possible that you can sell the platform or at least sell the password. It is urgent.
to sell platform contact admin @Babak he can better guide you
As far code is concern its not salable, still if u need to buy visit codecanyon.net to buy it they deliver as soon you make payment
3rdly here its completely free with certain terms when you fulfills it you get the link

Really 9 resources is huge
3 resources with good reaction score is enough
:)
Can i get the pass ?

Really 9 resources is huge
3 resources with good reaction score is enough
:)
Can i get the pass ?
Sorry bro that's is updated before new rules the cr teria will remain same 9 reaourses and u have 3 resoourses is good and I have seen ur activity u always post updated came plz update, but you never come up with new resourses. Grow up man
hello i want to ba apart of it
Read the update tab in yellow colour

Reactions: Gangadm
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock