• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Petro - Industrial Company WordPress Theme

gokturk

Oct 30, 2019
Ankara
pinon.website
Petro - Industrial Company WordPress Theme - Business Corporate

Petro is designed for industrial, oil and gas, manufacturing, mechanical, power and energy, engineering & Multipurpose Business. This theme has beautifull and unique design that will be best suited for your online web presence. It has 100% responsive design and tested on all major handheld devices.
This theme comes with necessary features for your online presence like projects, blog, testimonial and team page etc. Petro can be a great choice for your online presence. Looking for release your company website ? Petro is best choice.

Features

• Built-in Slides Show.
  • Built-in Simple Optin Widget.
  • 16 Unique Elementor Widget.
  • 20+ predefined sections.
  • 10 homepages design.
  • 5 examples custom 404error pages.
  • New:Header builder with 18 presets. Header designed from modular element, combine them to get header layout exactly what you need. See demo
  • Custom pree-footer page.
  • 60 unique glyph icons, See demo.
  • WooCommerce Layout with options ( column option, products per page, cross sell column, upsell column, related product column )
  • Drag and drop page builder.
  • Flexible project fields.
  • Clean typography.
  • 3 columns blogging.
  • Translation – WPML compatible and every line of your content can be translated.
  • Auto update.
  • RTL Ready.
  • Google Fonts
  • Support to add custom JS.
  • Cross browser compatible – It works fine under modern, major browser (FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE10+).

https://camo.envatousercontent.com/fb1653d912da9f0c58f6e10065e5cea006f9f05d/687474703a2f2f696d672e7468656d6567756d2e636f6d2f706574726f2d73656c65736c65747465722e6a706567

Reactions: Stil
The OP was asking for the Wordpress Theme version of this, my share was of the Elementor Template Kit for it, 2 totally different things.
@medw1311 you have a clone!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Also, I have v3.2 of this, but it's old. I'll try and get an update.

Thank you, but it's not a full theme, and i cannot find download link there
You are right, @KGBvlad . As medw1311 said above, I made a mistake and linked you to the Template Kit of this. Apologies! 😅

But saying that they are totally different things is a stretch. Can you explain @medw1311 what's the difference between them? Maybe the OP could use the Template Kit instead of the theme.

Last edited:
You are right, @KGBvlad . As medw1311 said above, I made a mistake and linked you to the Template Kit of this. Apologies! 😅

But saying that they are totally different things is a stretch. Can you explain @medw1311 what's the difference between them? Maybe the OP could use the Template Kit instead of the theme.

i never used it before, but tried now, it's an Elementor kit with prebuilt page templates... might work, but i would rather use a theme with demo imported to start with

Here is v3.2.0 (old). Will update if I get it. :)

Attachments

• petro-3.2.0.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 81
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock