• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Personal blog

Emre

Mar 2, 2019
Alanya
The last point I have come to with various domain names since 2010! :cool:

Write comments by the author on her life and interests rather than content, away from the official language and sincere personal blog. (y)

I will start broadcasting with the English language version soon! :love:

Please do not hide your comments! I will continue to improve myself by considering everyone's comments. :giggle:

www.emreallison.com

Thank's so much!

Hi @Emre

I just check you website its looking cool.
I made couple of tests maybe you have to look Cumulative Layout Shift for reduce.

I think you are using Jannah theme, maybe you can change home screen lastest post to static one.

It just a idea...

Reactions: Emre
I want to add something else,
maybe you can hide wp-admin too :)

Hi @Emre

I just check you website its looking cool.
I made couple of tests maybe you have to look Cumulative Layout Shift for reduce.

I think you are using Jannah theme, maybe you can change home screen lastest post to static one.

It just a idea...
Thank's so much @leroy :giggle:
Yes I am using the Jannah theme. As a more stable and fast start, I am working on various homepage layouts. When finished, you will be greeted with a new homepage. :love:
I want to add something else,
maybe you can hide wp-admin too :)
I would like to remind you that my work continues for various security measures. Thank you for this warning. 🤗

Thank you for your valuable comments and thoughts. 🙏

Thank's so much @leroy :giggle:
Yes I am using the Jannah theme. As a more stable and fast start, I am working on various homepage layouts. When finished, you will be greeted with a new homepage. :love:

I would like to remind you that my work continues for various security measures. Thank you for this warning. 🤗

Thank you for your valuable comments and thoughts. 🙏
@Emre no worries

I'm using Jannah too I advice you Hide My Wp plugin.
Its free and basic one.

Cheers.

www.sanalsergi.com is my site you can check it

Hi,
I have seen your website, it's really beautiful.

I see that in some categories, articles do not show the summary content like some other categories. For example / seo, / kisisel. Do you install differences or between categories or there is a problem here.

And currently the canvas menu is not inserted. You check it out.

I think if you have more than one category, you can put categories in the sidebar of articles so that readers can easily refer to other categories.

At the end of the article, if possible, to navigate the next or previous article for users to refer to.

This is my own opinion about layout. You see.
Best regards
Tony.

Hi,
I have seen your website, it's really beautiful.

I see that in some categories, articles do not show the summary content like some other categories. For example / seo, / kisisel. Do you install differences or between categories or there is a problem here.

And currently the canvas menu is not inserted. You check it out.

I think if you have more than one category, you can put categories in the sidebar of articles so that readers can easily refer to other categories.

At the end of the article, if possible, to navigate the next or previous article for users to refer to.

This is my own opinion about layout. You see.
Best regards
Tony.
Hi guys!

This feature only works for the Main Navigation Menu.

Enable Mega Menu
2021-04-03_12-18-51.png

Mega Menu Column Count
2021-04-03_12-20-30.png

Example
2021-04-03_12-21-58.png

demo: https://emreallison.com

Reactions: TonyDeity and leroy
Reactions: alexhost
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock