• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi Pls anyone know if we can use this for multiple timezones, ie if half of the team is working from another country. How the timing will be shown for them in the crm. How the time difference can be managed?

anyone got updated files in email for perfex crm on 14-07-2022
it shows last updated on codecanyon

please share if anyone have latest version no changelog found
@emyhunk

it's madness a whole evening I'm looking for how to deactivate these two for client portail

Capture d’écran 2022-07-21 024139.png

no documentation or options are available
how do you do this??

it's madness a whole evening I'm looking for how to deactivate these two for client portail

how do you do this??
as per my knowledge this is core feature for client so you cant disable.. if you wish than hide manually by modifiying code

Reactions: thelew99

how do you do this??
Yeah, as we know, there is no option for that. You need to modify the PHP and CSS files to eliminate them from the table or at last, make them invisible.

lol.
:ROFLMAO: Lucky whit that...
lol. yeah found out pretty quick that that wasnt possible. which leads me to question 2. some modules when i install say "install successful" but i dont see them in my module list. how do i fix that?

lol.

lol. yeah found out pretty quick that that wasnt possible. which leads me to question 2. some modules when i install say "install successful" but i dont see them in my module list. how do i fix that?
Some of them have an error in the instalation patch. Usually by a rezip a folder. Check in server if the module is one step deeper in a new folder. Move to Modules folder and then you will see it and will work.

Some of them have an error in the instalation patch. Usually by a rezip a folder. Check in server if the module is one step deeper in a new folder. Move to Modules folder and then you will see it and will work.
it worked. thanks a lot bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock