• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello, somebody with this exception?

ERROR - 2020-12-29 16:01:17 --> Severity: error --> Exception: Class 'Ddeboer\Imap\Server' not found /perfex/application/services/imap/Imap.php 100

Hmmmm guys I need an help.

I need a function that hides some parts of Perfex CRM for User Roles. Example: Discount area

I tyed

Code:
function hide_fields_nonusers()
{
    if ($role != '4') {   
        <style type="text/css">
            #sconto {
                display: none !important;
            }
            #discount_area {display: none !important;}
        </style>
 }

But nothing works, it hides that part for everyone, admin included.

Can someone could help me^?

thank you, but it seems not all module worked with 2.73 version but some of module should extracted first

Last edited:
thank you, but it seems not all module worked with 2.73 version but some of module should extracted first

i try uploadig with form and manually... the chat install ok... appear ok... but when client send chat to admin.... it doesn't delivered

Please help,
does anyone ever experienced this ?
I succesfuly installed perfex and login to admin. nothing wrong
but when i created new user and the user try to login (from diferent computer and IP)
it shows error
1611057021931.png

i tried to login with the new user credential and nothing went wrong, the login is sucessful

Please help, thank you

send more information about the user (permissions), administrator?
Does the error happen on the administrator/collaborator (team member) or customer login page?

Please help,
does anyone ever experienced this ?
I succesfuly installed perfex and login to admin. nothing wrong
but when i created new user and the user try to login (from diferent computer and IP)
it shows error
1611057021931.png

i tried to login with the new user credential and nothing went wrong, the login is sucessful

Please help, thank you

Hi guys. Does anyone have troubles with connecting stripe? Im getting an error. Im sure I made everything right, cause i did it million times before.

1611320485060.png

Did someone managed to succesfully config perfex rest api?

I get in postman every time: {"status":false,"message":"Token is not defined."}

Even if I putted in the autorization tab the token.

Cheers,

Im getting this error while trying ti setup SMTP email can some one help me with it

Connection: opening to smtp.gmail.com:587, timeout=30, options=array ( )
Connection: opened
SERVER -> CLIENT: 220-server12.thulo.com ESMTP Exim 4.93 #2 Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:04:32 +0545 220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, 220 and/or bulk e-mail.
CLIENT -> SERVER: EHLO crm.d20labs.art
SERVER -> CLIENT: 250-server12.thulo.com Hello crm.d20labs.art [165.22.215.101] 250-SIZE 52428800 250-8BITMIME 250-PIPELINING 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN 250-STARTTLS 250 HELP
CLIENT -> SERVER: STARTTLS
SERVER -> CLIENT: 220 TLS go ahead
Connection failed. Error #2: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`server12.thulo.com' did not match expected CN=`smtp.gmail.com' [/home/dlabsart/public_html/crm/application/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.smtp.php line 374]
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.
CLIENT -> SERVER: QUIT
SERVER -> CLIENT: �Z�M��s���J���.Z�P�&�+x1X221 server12.thulo.com closing connection
SMTP ERROR: QUIT command failed: �Z�M��s���J���.Z�P�&�+x1X221 server12.thulo.com closing connection
Connection: closed
SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting

Im getting this error while trying ti setup SMTP email can some one help me with it

Connection: opening to smtp.gmail.com:587, timeout=30, options=array ( )
Connection: opened
SERVER -> CLIENT: 220-server12.thulo.com ESMTP Exim 4.93 #2 Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:04:32 +0545 220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, 220 and/or bulk e-mail.
CLIENT -> SERVER: EHLO crm.d20labs.art
SERVER -> CLIENT: 250-server12.thulo.com Hello crm.d20labs.art [165.22.215.101] 250-SIZE 52428800 250-8BITMIME 250-PIPELINING 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN 250-STARTTLS 250 HELP
CLIENT -> SERVER: STARTTLS
SERVER -> CLIENT: 220 TLS go ahead
Connection failed. Error #2: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`server12.thulo.com' did not match expected CN=`smtp.gmail.com' [/home/dlabsart/public_html/crm/application/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.smtp.php line 374]
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.
CLIENT -> SERVER: QUIT
SERVER -> CLIENT: �Z�M��s���J���.Z�P�&�+x1X221 server12.thulo.com closing connection
SMTP ERROR: QUIT command failed: �Z�M��s���J���.Z�P�&�+x1X221 server12.thulo.com closing connection
Connection: closed
SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting
Change the port number from 587 to 465, set security to ssl, not tls.
then try again.
If that doesn't work, you'll have to use an email address from your cpanel account.
example: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hey guys... always this happen with me, after 3 day i install perfex on my host, it's just stop a few functions like new project, i get this error, how can i solve this?

An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error

Filename: /home/nlsg0j9i/public_html/gestao2/application/helpers/template_helper.php

Line Number: 21

Backtrace:

File: /home/nlsg0j9i/public_html/gestao2/application/helpers/fields_helper.php
Line: 261
Function: html_purify

File: /home/nlsg0j9i/public_html/gestao2/application/views/admin/knowledge_base/article.php
Line: 62
Function: render_textarea

File: /home/nlsg0j9i/public_html/gestao2/application/core/App_Loader.php
Line: 104
Function: include

File: /home/nlsg0j9i/public_html/gestao2/application/third_party/MX/Loader.php
Line: 330
Function: _ci_load

File: /home/nlsg0j9i/public_html/gestao2/application/controllers/admin/Knowledge_base.php
Line: 70
Function: view

File: /home/nlsg0j9i/public_html/gestao2/index.php
Line: 319
Function: require_once

Could someone help me to change the configuration of the customer contact log? I would like to make the email button of the contact optional... could you explain me how to do it?

Reactions: postation
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock