• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfect .htaccess file for highspeed and security - update

Update 05/2022
all details : https://seoagentur-hamburg.com/die-perfekte-htaccess-fuer-wordpress/

UPDATE 2022/05: Perfect .htaccess file for highspeed and security. You can use it for every WordPress-Website without problems. Highspeed and Security - testet on hundreds of Websites. If you are using a WordPress Multisite, change the last part of this file.

Attachments

• htaccess 0522.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: 1369 and unicorn

Update .htaccess: 03.10.2022 / Version 2.0.6

all details : https://seoagentur-hamburg.com/die-perfekte-htaccess-fuer-wordpress/
Excellent solution! But...
There was problem when sending link to Viber. Ogg:image was not displayed, i found reason by method "test - try - check"...
"RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} (...loader...)"
Now have problem - Google constantly delete site from the Google.Directory.
It will not be possible solve by my method...
Tell me what could be the reason? Maybe someone came across?

Um..
i have problem new update .htaccess

Unable to write/update required rewrite rules to your site .htaccess. Is this file writable? Until fixed, no changes are applied on the front side.
Try to go at Settings > Permalinks and save once, the core will attempt to update the required rewrites. If the problem persists, check with your host support on the correct file write permission.
Once the file permission is fixed, Save the options once.

how i can fix it

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
file permissions? File owner?
Um..
i have problem new update .htaccess

Unable to write/update required rewrite rules to your site .htaccess. Is this file writable? Until fixed, no changes are applied on the front side.
Try to go at Settings > Permalinks and save once, the core will attempt to update the required rewrites. If the problem persists, check with your host support on the correct file write permission.
Once the file permission is fixed, Save the options once.

how i can fix it

file permissions? File owner?

@mml

i'm beginner ., copy last

Update .htaccess: 15.12.2022 / Version 2.0.7

and paste in my wp hosting .,i made wrong or not how i can do?
thank for help

Attachments

• error2.png
    error2.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 13

@mml

i'm beginner ., copy last

Update .htaccess: 15.12.2022 / Version 2.0.7

and paste in my wp hosting .,i made wrong or not how i can do?
thank for help
644 enough. Perhaps you are not the owner? Plugins? All in One SEO? Or a security plugin?

Reactions: araiwaa
i have only in list
error3.png

i try to edit .htaccess delete code all about 7G firewall
now no have error : )

Last edited:
Yes I have been using this for at least 2 years and I am very happy with it. You can also look at the instructions on the author's site (they are in German unfortunately).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock