• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Situation with Peepso is like this: Only we can do is take free plugin and alter code in license.php file to be able to use addons. We also have to change version number of all addons to avoid warning messages. This way we get clean nulled Peepso core plugin and old addons with fake ver. numbers. Better solution will be group buy.
For group buy, am in

doesn't seem to work after testing.
Clean install, used the 3130 nulled version, this works on its own.
Install any of the add ons, either with changed version numbers or not, they show as activated in WP plugins, also show in the Peepso license check area in config which returns a green check, but no options for admin on those add ons appear anywhere in Peepso config area as should be....

Must be something extra going on in the null process...

Do the add ons all need to be nulled also, rather than just changing the version number in order to activate?

For changing version numbers better use Notepad++ / Find in Files / Find and Replace feature, because there is ver. number present in more than one code line in the file.

I tested it and it works. All but Giphy.
Here you go, PeepsoAddonsFake3130:

Attachments

• peepso-addons-3.1.3.0-FAKE.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 95
Reactions: Jonlo
Hello everyone, I want to make a social website using peepso, I did not read this discussion, anybody will help me to find out peepso link that is working perfectly so that I can save time otherwise I have to dive whole discussion thank you.. I want to download and install it.

Hello everyone, I want to make a social website using peepso, I did not read this discussion, anybody will help me to find out peepso link that is working perfectly so that I can save time otherwise I have to dive whole discussion thank you.. I want to download and install it.

Best to read the discussion... all info is there :)

Reactions: dirtydan
Nabeel it really is the best way to find out what is going on with Peepso nulled. If you just want someone to point you what to download here it is:

Attachments

• peepso-addons-3.1.3.0-FAKE.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 55
  • peepso-core.3.1.3.0nlld.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 70
Nabeel it really is the best way to find out what is going on with Peepso nulled. If you just want someone to point you what to download here it is:
You are right, I always try to get involved in any forum of my interest, but for many days I could not participate in peepso forum so I was unaware what is going on in this forum , so it was difficult to read the whole forum and get desired working plugin, that's why I asked, anyway thank you
regards

I didn't say it in that sense, just wish it were social login plugin

You can easily build your custom registration system. Peepso will recognize registered users. I did it that way using Gravity Forms and it works nicely. Maybe there is extension for social login for GF or you can use any other registration system like Armember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock