• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is nulled 3.1.1.1 version (nulled same way like previous ver.) It works but where we can get new ver. addons?

Attachments

• PPS3111.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Reactions: gireesh
Version 3.1.2.0 nulled. Be carefull it will give you this warning:

The following PeepSo add-on plugins are incompatible with PeepSo Foundation 3.1.2.0. Please update PeepSo Foundation and the add-on plugins to avoid conflicts and issues.
Core:
Audio & Video (3.0.5.0)
Extras: AutoFriends (3.0.5.0)
Integrations: BadgeOS (3.0.5.0)
Extras: Email Digest (3.0.5.0)
Integrations: GIPHY (3.0.5.0)
Core: Polls (3.0.5.0)
Extras: User Limits (3.0.5.0), WordFilter (3.0.5.0)
Monetization: WPAdverts (3.0.5.0)
Core: Friends (3.0.5.0), Groups (3.0.5.0)
Monetization: Advanced Ads (3.0.5.0)
Core: Chat (3.0.5.0), Photos (3.0.5.0)

And some addons will not work.

Attachments

• peepso-core3120.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Here is FAKE version 3.1.2.0 of all addons. Install and get rid of warnings. Most of addons will work. Pools don't work for me.

Attachments

• peepso-addons-3.1.2.0-FAKE.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 60
Ok my mistake...you can use Peepso v3.1.2.0 I posted above and Addons fake version 3.1.2.0. It will work as previous nulled version but you have to activate them again in plugins section of Wordpress dashboard. You will not loss settings and no problem at all.

After compare code of original 3.0.5.0 and nulled 3.0.5.0 now I know how to null it. But someone please send latest addons.

Maybe we should make group buy. Peepso Basic Bundle is $11/month ($129/year) and you get:

Peepso plugin
Gecko theme
Peepso eBook

Photos
Chat
Friends
Groups
Video
Pools

This is pretty much what you need for simple community site.

Last edited:
I have managed to NULL version 2.5.0 such that it doesn't give errors.

I then did an update to version 2.5.3, which continue to work without null-ing it again.

Now I am changing the version numbers of the bundles (since I don't have their latest codes) so that the core accepts them as the latest. (I call this FOOL-ing instead of NULL-ing).

I have FOOLed Chats and Videos and they work as expected. I am continuing the rest.

I will need help to upload it somewhere outside my personal Dropbox or Mega (as I am scared that it might be closed down).

PeepSo Core 2.5.0 nulled.

After installing the above, you can update your PeepSo Core to 2.5.3 without a problem.

Link not working bro please check

Situation with Peepso is like this: Only we can do is take free plugin and alter code in license.php file to be able to use addons. We also have to change version number of all addons to avoid warning messages. This way we get clean nulled Peepso core plugin and old addons with fake ver. numbers. Better solution will be group buy.

Reactions: odin777
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock