• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
Is @FTD-team out of the game and not updating anything?
Who will keep Peepso's future updates up to date?

Untouched plugins and theme. No need for license, ignore notification in dashboard.
Peepso 4.2.7.0 (latest)
Gecko 4.2.6.0 (latest no change)
@astra After installing the plugins failed to work
you cant post photo, video, create group or send message
how can i solve this
problem

Reactions: Pixelate
Sorry guys, they changed something and now license key I got from their youtube video don't work any more. It worked on localhost.

Version 4.2.7.0 works nicely but you have to replace license.php file in: peepso-core/classes folder. Everything will work but you can not update from dashboard.

I am working on this and will come back with news.

Attachments

• license.zip
    4 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: Foxman and zava1
Sorry guys, they changed something and now license key I got from their youtube video don't work any more. It worked on localhost.

Version 4.2.7.0 works nicely but you have to replace license.php file in: peepso-core/classes folder. Everything will work but you can not update from dashboard.

Thanks so much for your hard work on keeping us up-to-date!

NOTE: Wondering if you have any suggestion on my question above? "Are there demos of integration with Dokan, LearnDash, WP Event Manager, or Gamipress? " I realize I could install 4-5 demos on localhost, but that's a lot of extra work I could avoid if there were online demos with Peepso - like BossBuddy has!

Reactions: Foxman

@astra thanka you soo much

Thanks so much for your hard work on keeping us up-to-date!

NOTE: Wondering if you have any suggestion on my question above? "Are there demos of integration with Dokan, LearnDash, WP Event Manager, or Gamipress? " I realize I could install 4-5 demos on localhost, but that's a lot of extra work I could avoid if there were online demos with Peepso - like BossBuddy has!
I know just this official page for Dokan integration, also there is Youtube video on the page.

Reactions: Pixelate
every after 6hours peepso plugin upgrades its self to 4.2.8.0 and then all the other plugins stops working

every after 6hours peepso plugin upgrades its self to 4.2.8.0 and then all the other plugins stops working
Do you checked:
Enable auto-updates
on dashboard plugins page?

I use 4.2.7.0 but without auto update and everything works.

What you can do, open each plugin main php file for example (peepsosharephotos.php) and manually change version number from 4.2.7.0 to 4.2.8.0 Version number is on the top of code but it is in two places, look carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth Serum
Please make sure the first three version numbers of PeepSo plugins 4.2.8.0 and Gecko theme 4.2.6.0 match. It’d be best to update the plugins and theme to latest versions.
maybe.... update need....... :D

What you can do, open each plugin main php file for example (peepsosharephotos.php) and manually change version number from 4.2.7.0 to 4.2.8.0 Version number is on the top of code but it is in two places, look carefully.

Yes, Yes and.... YES. Work perfect for now..... :) Thank you <3

Last edited:
Hello @astra Are we to pm you for the license from now on since no news from FTD team?
Yes you can but I already shared what I have. Scroll up and grab license file, that is your crack. You have to update core plugin and alter version numbers in current premium plugins. If I get new versions I will post here for sure.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock