• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
Has anyone received DM response from FTD Team recently?

I'm afraid to keep waiting, and never see an answer.

Noup. I think the end has come. Big problem is here:

"CRITICAL Vulnerability Detected in PeepSo​

If you have an active license, immediately update your PeepSo Foundation to 3.6.0.2 and other plugins 3.6.0.0."

Reactions: tony.montana
Please the download page to this plugin is not loading..
Can someone fix it please?

There are 2 things required if you want to use Peepso.
1. The server must have an ioncube decoder
2. You must have a license key from @FTP Team

If the above two factors are met, I will download a shared copy on another server.

Note: the old license is only valid for more than 2 months. Perhaps people should consider a more permanent solution if possible or consider waiting for another share.

Another note: If @FTP Team asks to delete the shared file, it will be done immediately.

Reactions: FTD Team
We don't know if maintaining this won't be more of a hassle than a gain for everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: hellearth
We don't know if maintaining this won't be more of a hassle than a gain for everyone.
I believe a lot of people hope the project can continue. Encrypting with ion cube can take a long time, is there a simpler and more secure way that can be done?

Anyway thanks for providing the trial version for a long time, I found the peepso speed optimization to work better than other similar plugins.

Thank you for still following this Topic.

A lot of people will be grateful to you. Do it safely and securely. The condition is something that needs to be replenished in a timely manner and there should be a general rule only for those in need.

Thanks your for support.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winwincommunication
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock