• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPark - Ultimate Parking Management System with mobile apps and admin panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

starliner

Trusted Uploader
Mar 28, 2019
Türkiye
Free-installation-with-extended-version

PayPark – Ultimate Parking Management System with mobile apps and admin panel

Paypark is ultimate car parking managment system with apps for parking owner, user and adminpanel for main owner.

we have a user role for guards also who can scan parking ticket and allow user to validate their spots.

Paypark-presentation-02

Paypark-clickme-2 Paypark-clickme-1

Paypark-presentation-05 Paypark-presentation-06 Paypark-presentation-07 Paypark-presentation-08

Thanks for @paycab for providing files.

Nulled

Enjoy

Why have you created this thread @starliner ?

1) It's not a resource.
2) You haven't purchased the product so you can't create a resource for this anyway
3) @phpcore posted a null in the request thread 2.5 hours before you.

Not the first time you have dome something like this either!

Are you really so desperate for likes?

Last edited:
Why have you created this thread @starliner ?

1) It's not a resource.
2) You haven't purchased the product so you can't create a resource for this anyway
3) @phpcore posted a null in the request thread 2.5 hours before you.

Not the first time you have dome something like this either!

Are you really so desperate for likes?

i didnt searched it if posted or not.
paycab wanted me to null this script.

Do you think i need likes?

@phpcore i'd be interested to see a comparison of your null which was posted first compared to his

@phpcore i'd be interested to see a comparison of your null which was posted first compared to his

what do you want to see in codes?

Interested in nulling?

Whats your purpose of requesting this?

Do you think i posted phpcores nulled script again ?

Watch out for your accusations. I cannot make anyone's work look like my own.

You can ask me to @NullMaster You cannot accuse anyone as you wish. this is not your playground

@Babak

I'm so tired of this guy messing with me. he does nothing but use his authority to slander people and play police thief.

screenshot-babia.to-2020.12.09-23_16_09.jpg

Last edited:
@paycab its your purchased item ?
if u can please create resource for this item
thanks

Reactions: Honor
@Babak funnily enough I wasn't the first mod to complain about this - see post #21 onwards in the Can I Just Rant? Staff thread.

I slander you @starliner huh? Go and prove that one please.

• Sad
Reactions: Babak
Also while we are at it @starliner...

Is there any truth in what other staff have told me about you closing your nulling thread as you were hurt that I hadn't included you in my shortlist for new Mods?

• Sad
Reactions: Babak
Also while we are at it @starliner...

Is there any truth in what other staff have told me about you closing your nulling thread as you were hurt that I hadn't included you in my shortlist for new Mods?

i requested to close thread i dont have enough time because of my real job.

don't care so much on yourself. You think I care about not being on your list? the world does not revolve around you. If Babak looks at your word and makes a decision, it is a separate issue and we talk to Babak. not with you.

holy fu** thread closed

what do you want to see in codes?

Interested in nulling?

Whats your purpose of requesting this?

Do you think i posted phpcores nulled script again ?

Watch out for your accusations. I cannot make anyone's work look like my own.

You can ask me to @NullMaster You cannot accuse anyone as you wish. this is not your playground

@Babak

I'm so tired of this guy messing with me. he does nothing but use his authority to slander people and play police thief.

screenshot-babia.to-2020.12.09-23_16_09.jpg
Hmmm! For what it's worth, Slander is spoken, Libel is written.

If you had aimed your comments at me @starliner I would have considered it libelous

Now thread closed!

TassieNZ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock