• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Paypal stealth

gmax16

Apr 20, 2020
smmbunny.com
Hey guys
Let's help each other here for people that are outside PayPal support for receiving money.
Let's share methods of how to setup a PayPal account to withdraw money for those countries that are banned.

Alright guys, hopefully with experience can help, much appreciated!

Edit: sorry I think I posted in the wrong section by mistake, mod please move this to the right section

Last edited:
I am new here, but I have been an online marketer for quite some time. I've used easystealth on many occasions to get documents for opening stealth PP accounts after secondeye went down. They have a thread on blackhatworld if you want to confirm their legitimacy.

Reactions: gmax16
I am new here, but I have been an online marketer for quite some time. I've used easystealth on many occasions to get documents for opening stealth PP accounts after secondeye went down. They have a thread on blackhatworld if you want to confirm their legitimacy.
I understand you could sign up for Paypal on other countries besides the US to bypass the document requerimets.

Reactions: robert21
The issue I am facing is even though I have a legit account and all things are clean, and have not even used it for a long time, I got notice of the breach of a term, and they banned my account.
So not sure if the stealth can survive, and I think I can`t open with the same documents now.

Forget about paypal stealth guys, its really not worth it. What I did to overcome this and to start accepting payment online was, I registered my company in the UK (it's cheap around 15 pounds a year) then you can start signing up for credit card payment gateways. This is better that trying to accept payments via PayPal.

Forget about paypal stealth guys, its really not worth it. What I did to overcome this and to start accepting payment online was, I registered my company in the UK (it's cheap around 15 pounds a year) then you can start signing up for credit card payment gateways. This is better that trying to accept payments via PayPal.
which platform did you use to register a company?

People love PP for the fact that you can get your money back if you get scammed. You just report it on PP, and you'll very likely get your money back. Plus you don't have to type in your credit card info to a random webshop..+the convenience of it....Riding on the path of least resistance can make all the difference with an online business, depending on the market you're in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock