PayPal permanent ban--How to fix this issue

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

krissy

May 25, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Last week I got an email from Paypal saying that I was permanently banned. This happened shortly after I was on JVZoo trying to set up my payment method. Through this process JVZoo would not let me use Paypal unless it was a business account. I do not have my LLC set up yet so I put my name as the 'business' and all seemed well until an hour later when I received the email informing me I was permanently banned.

Anyone have experience with this? If so, I would interested in hearing about your experience with this issue--and more importantly how I can position myself into getting this ban reversed. Not having Paypal as a form of payment will mean losing out on potential business opportunities. Thank you in advance!

kafuuchino

May 13, 2022
onedetermination.com
In my experience, if your paypal account is permanently banned then there is nothing else we can do. I've also asked PayPal customer support that if the account has been banned, we are prohibited from creating a new account too.

kimbolax

Jun 8, 2022
It happened to me (I live in Brazil), I called support and they asked how I earned in dollars, I informed them that it was with digital marketing and ad network, they sent my account for re-analysis and released it two days later.

• Love
Reactions: Dude

purpletiger

Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
My acc has been banned too (3 years ago)... You're out for good. I use my friend's acc on his pc, via Teamviewer 😆.

Ledzepy

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Apr 10, 2020
Brazil
PayPal is pretty boring about the terms, they've been following all of them pretty much lately.

I already had 2 accounts permanently banned, until I stopped using them.

My entire balance has been blocked for 180 days.

AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock