• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPal permanent ban--How to fix this issue

krissy

May 25, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Last week I got an email from Paypal saying that I was permanently banned. This happened shortly after I was on JVZoo trying to set up my payment method. Through this process JVZoo would not let me use Paypal unless it was a business account. I do not have my LLC set up yet so I put my name as the 'business' and all seemed well until an hour later when I received the email informing me I was permanently banned.

Anyone have experience with this? If so, I would interested in hearing about your experience with this issue--and more importantly how I can position myself into getting this ban reversed. Not having Paypal as a form of payment will mean losing out on potential business opportunities. Thank you in advance!

In my experience, if your paypal account is permanently banned then there is nothing else we can do. I've also asked PayPal customer support that if the account has been banned, we are prohibited from creating a new account too.

• Haha
Reactions: enigmahernandez
It happened to me (I live in Brazil), I called support and they asked how I earned in dollars, I informed them that it was with digital marketing and ad network, they sent my account for re-analysis and released it two days later.

My acc has been banned too (3 years ago)... You're out for good. I use my friend's acc on his pc, via Teamviewer 😆.

Reactions: gordian
PayPal is pretty boring about the terms, they've been following all of them pretty much lately.

I already had 2 accounts permanently banned, until I stopped using them.

My entire balance has been blocked for 180 days.

Reactions: Judechys
I'm using RDP (German located) and I create a PayPal account with our UK company info but after 1 week it's says "permanently banned". I did not any transaction or whatever.
I could not touch to their support team and I have no idea how to appeal it.

• Haha
PayPal is pretty boring about the terms, they've been following all of them pretty much lately.

Were you able to retrieve the funds in the account after the 180 days?
If Yes, how did you do it?

• Haha
Were you able to retrieve the funds in the account after the 180 days?
If Yes, how did you do it?
Yes, the funds are stuck in the account, after the deadline you can transfer to your bank account.

To do business you must have Business Account. You cannot use PayPal's Personal Account for the same.

C

Can i Also transfer to another paypal account?

• Haha
Many scammers will be banned:

account limits

You have reached your sending, receiving or withdrawal limits and have not yet completed the steps to remove them.

High risk moves

For example:
Received a higher number of claims and chargebacks than usual
You have started selling a completely new type of product, for example, items of a much higher value
Your sales volume increased rapidly, which is outside of your usual sales patterns

Many scammers will be banned:

account limits

You have reached your sending, receiving or withdrawal limits and have not yet completed the steps to remove them.

High risk moves

For example:
Received a higher number of claims and chargebacks than usual
You have started selling a completely new type of product, for example, items of a much higher value
Your sales volume increased rapidly, which is outside of your usual sales patterns
I am carefully looking into bans from PayPal as I am about to launch a store. I have a business registered in the US where I reside and I also have a bank account for the business. I don't intend to run any scams. Since I will be selling digital products that are 100% legit, I won't lose much if I have to issue a few refunds and, hopefully, that will reduce or eliminate chargebacks. Are there other precautions you would recommend I take with my PayPal business account to prevent bans?

My Paypal got banned years ago because one of my website clients runs an adult service company (phone se*) and she was buying se* toys from the account for her workers.. she got banned because she was buying se* toys through paypal which is apparently prohibited.. and then they banned me for being affiliated with her. I ended up getting another account years later.. but yeah, not a huge fan of paypal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock