• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPage - PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations

PayPage - PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations 2.0.0

No permission to download

huzefaid

Jul 19, 2022
huzefaid submitted a new resource:

PayPage - PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations - PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations

PayPage – PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations​

Since, last ten years we are working as the freelancer to provide the software solutions in the form of products & Services to our clients. During this period we faced lots of difficulties to managing payment gateways for our products and services.

So, to achieve all these things we are created PayPage script. Using this script you can manage the many payment gateways using one codebase. Also you can use these...

Read more about this resource...

@huzefaid Bro latest version 2.1.1

RELEASE #2.1.1 - 29 SEP 2021
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
url related minor issue fixed
Other Minor Fixes & Improvements

Please update to latest
thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please update to latest
thanks
where u see this ?

• Haha
Reactions: WarBorn

Please update to latest
thanks
aha on documentation page
so our uploded version is 2.1.1 :D becuz this item downloaded directly from codecanyon
version changed to ver 2.1.1

• Love
Reactions: WarBorn
after checking the modified time of the source files ,i am sure the version is V1.8.1

• Love
Reactions: Caly
can i integrate it in infyvcards php script as it offers only stripe and razorpay?
it provides a facility to integrate payment gateways like PayPal, PayTM, Instamojo, Paystack, Stripe, Stripe Support for Card | iDeal | BanContact | Giropay | P24 | EPS, Razorpay, Authorize.Net, Iyzico, BitPay (Bitcoin, Crypto currency), mercado pago (mercadopago), RavePay by FLUTTERWAVE and PagSeguro at present

huzefaid updated PayPage - PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations with a new update entry:

PayPage - PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations v 2.0.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHANGELOG #2.0.0 - 10 MAY 2023
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitPay removed
CoinGate (Crypto Currency) Added
PayPal Checkout Added
Libraries updated
Improvements & fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please can anyone tell me how to install it, the documentation is not clear to me. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock