• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PasteShr - Text Hosting & Sharing Scripts

PasteShr - Text Hosting & Sharing Scripts v2.9 Nulled

No permission to download
here all try this method replace \vendor\ied3vil\language-switcher\src\ied3vil\LanguageSwitcher\Providers\LanguageSwitcherProvider.php
with this code via https://razorbin.tk/languageswitcherproviderphp
Thanks, look like it will work.
if i'm not wrong. registration dialog appear because some value on xxxxxx table is empty.
so, i'm use a cron job to keep it always have value. but i sure it's not an efective solution.
for a long time sitting in front of pc just searching script that check the value.

hmmm
let's try

Last edited:
if i'm not wrong. registration dialog appear because some value on xxxxxx table is empty.
so, i'm use a cron job to keep it always have value. but i sure it's not an efective solution.
for a long time sitting in front of pc just searching script that check the value.

hmmm
let's try
its working fine

Reactions: koceng92
Indonesian translation for PasteShr - Text Hosting & Sharing Script v2.9
Thank you all, especially resource provider and babiato admin & staff (y)

Mr. Koceng, please use 7zip
because i'm using 7zip for compressing the file.

Hit the (y) button please, if you like my post. hehe​

7zip also have options for the archive mode so it would be better if you would choose .zip as compression method.
Suggesting you to do so to avoid questions or requests like the one before

7zip also have options for the archive mode so it would be better if you would choose .zip as compression method.
Suggesting you to do so to avoid questions or requests like the one before

ok will do Sir..
thank you for the suggestion & info.

edit : alignment
Hit the (y) button please, if you like my post. hehe

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr G

hmmm
let's try
bro how to set the cron job please share the code

bro how to set the cron job please share the code
Need to replace the file code along the path \vendor\ied3vil\language-switcher\src\ied3vil\LanguageSwitcher\Providers\LanguageSwitcherProvider.php to

PHP:
<?php
namespace ied3vil\LanguageSwitcher\Providers;
use ied3vil\LanguageSwitcher\LanguageSwitcher;
use Illuminate\Foundation\AliasLoader;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\App;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Config;
use Illuminate\Support\ServiceProvider;
class LanguageSwitcherProvider extends ServiceProvider
{ public function register() { AliasLoader::getInstance()->alias(base64_decode('TGFuZ3VhZ2VTd2l0Y2hlcg=='), \ied3vil\LanguageSwitcher\Facades\LanguageSwitcher::class); App::bind(base64_decode('TGFuZ3VhZ2VTd2l0Y2hlcg=='), function () { return new LanguageSwitcher(); }); } public function boot() { $this->publishes([ __DIR__ . base64_decode('Ly4uL2NvbmZpZy9sYW5ndWFnZXN3aXRjaGVyLnBocA==') => config_path(base64_decode('bGFuZ3VhZ2Vzd2l0Y2hlci5waHA=')), ]); if (!App::routesAreCached()) { require __DIR__ . base64_decode('Ly4uL3JvdXRlcy5waHA='); } if (empty(config(base64_decode('c2V0dGluZ3MucGM='))) && request()->path() != base64_decode('c2l0ZS92ZXJpZmljYXRpb24=')) { redirect(base64_decode('c2l0ZS92ZXJpZmljYXRpb24='))->send(); } }
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock