• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Parkivia | Auto Parking & Car Maintenance WordPress Theme

Parkivia | Auto Parking & Car Maintenance WordPress Theme v1.1.9

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Parkivia | Auto Parking & Car Maintenance WordPress Theme - Download Parkivia | Auto Parking & Car Maintenance WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 22640341

Download Parkivia | Auto Parking & Car Maintenance WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 22640341
Parkivia
is a powerful Parking and Automotive WordPress Theme with a high-class design for car parking, car mechanics and car workshops. The theme can be used for car repair shop, car maintenance service, auto mechanic, bodyshop, collision center, car wash services, garage, workshop, auto blog, and other websites related to vehicle maintenance...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

I hope this finds you well. I have tried this theme and the visual composer doesn't work on this theme. Can you please upload the updated theme?

Hi,

I hope this finds you well. I have tried this theme and the visual composer doesn't work on this theme. Can you please upload the updated theme?
sure let me check

Hi,

i check and download it again but latest is v1.1.3

you are using latest version for Visual composer ?
so please check which visual compoer work with this theme

you are using latest version for Visual composer ?
so please check which visual compoer work with this theme
I'm using the one that comes with this theme and when I try to edit any element, it keeps on loading and doesn't load. Please see the attached image.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    552 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: khan7555
dont delet it
just update it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock