• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PanelPal for Elementor - Manage Widgets and Categories

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
PanelPal for Elementor - Manage Widgets and Categories

PanelPal for Elementor - Manage Widgets and Categories.png

PanelPal for Elementor takes all your widgets you have available through your installed plugins and themes and puts them in one easy to manage location, giving you the ability to add favorite widgets, hide/sort categories, and hide widgets that are in the Elementor editor panel.

Features
  • Add Favorite Widgets
  • Hide Categories
  • Sort Categories
  • Hide Widgets
  • Tested with top WordPress Theme & Plugins that use Elementor
  • Translation Ready(included PO file)

Download here:

https://mega.nz/file/3Y122RiD#H6sz9zRBhpNbG3VVwwLfNOFolFbqF8ILr6uMPeaAXkQ
I bought this today.
Can be used without product code.

Enjoy

The only thing that I ask from everyone that download and use this plugin are to HELP other members on Babiato and give back to the community.

Always be friendly and helpful to other.

Keep on smiling and be happy.

Last edited:
This is a fantastic idea for a plugin and something I'd find very useful.

I've just tested it on a few sites and sadly it seems very buggy.

If you have any addons that aren't in its compatibility list it throws a fatal error.

Reactions: siriot
This is a fantastic idea for a plugin and something I'd find very useful.

I've just tested it on a few sites and sadly it seems very buggy.

If you have any addons that aren't in its compatibility list it throws a fatal error.
Thanks for your review on it.
I hope they will fix it in future updates.
It's still new, only had 1 update sofar.

Can we please move it to:
https://babia.to/forums/codecanyon.31/

1 update that took 4 months to come which isn't promising.

Please create a new resource for it and wait for @Babak to approve it.

Reactions: Babak and promowp
this plugin is a great idea. well developed it will have a future. hopefully next updates and fix will come soon. thanks @izakvdm (y)

Reactions: promowp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock