• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Figma.Academy By Ridd

devhunk

Feb 5, 2021

Screenshot 2022-07-23 113650.png

Ready to become a better product designer?
Learn advanced design tactics with hands-on lessons delivered directly inside of Figma

Figma Academy focuses on the most practical skills for product designers
Learn advanced strategies for nailing responsive design, collaborating with engineers, leveraging component properties, establishing a design language, working more efficiently, and much more...

Disclaimer: bit.ly is just used to shorten the mega URL to update the link. As I was not able to copy paste the new link during editing. No ads.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Screenshot 2022-07-23 113650.png

Ready to become a better product designer?
Learn advanced design tactics with hands-on lessons delivered directly inside of Figma

Figma Academy focuses on the most practical skills for product designers
Learn advanced strategies for nailing responsive design, collaborating with engineers, leveraging component properties, establishing a design language, working more efficiently, and much more...

Enjoy!
You are Rockstar :love:

Great share

Reactions: Haivaan
Currently i'm checking guidelines section. Whenever I try to open any lesson. It says

File not found
Either this file doesn’t exist or you don’t have permission to view it. Ask the file owner to verify the link and/or update permissions.

Currently i'm checking guidelines section. Whenever I try to open any lesson. It says

File not found
Either this file doesn’t exist or you don’t have permission to view it. Ask the file owner to verify the link and/or update permissions.
All the files can only be opened in Figma. It's a completely figma based course. And if you're not familiar with figma. Please search how to local import figma files. Let me know if you need any further help.

File not found
You're not supposed to click on the "Guidebook" lesson links. It'll definitely not work. Please import all the lessons from the "Lesson" directory and you can find all those chapters. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Haivaan
All the files can only be opened in Figma. It's a completely figma based course. And if you're not familiar with figma. Please search how to local import figma files. Let me know if you need any further help.
Sorry. Yes I recently started learning Figma. This is the error I'm getting. I did import it on Figma.

Sorry. Yes I recently started learning Figma. This is the error I'm getting. I did import it on Figma.
I have already told you. Please forget about the guidebook links and try importing the "Lessons" individually. For example:

Try importing "2. Design Systems.fig". into figma. You'll find all the chapters related to Designs systems as shown in the links.

Such as after importing "2. Design Systems.fig"... you'll find: "Atomic design foundations".... all the way to "Strategies for component properties"

I have already told you. Please forget about the guidebook links and try importing the "Lessons" individually. For example:

Try importing "2. Design Systems.fig". into figma. You'll find all the chapters related to Designs systems as shown in the links.

Such as after importing "2. Design Systems.fig"... you'll find: "Atomic design foundations".... all the way to "Strategies for component properties"
Got it. Really Sorry! My bad. Thankyou for sharing this wonderful resource.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock