• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Paid Memberships Pro All Addons

Paid Memberships Pro All Addons v.3.0.2

No permission to download
icon.svg
Admin Columns ProYou have version 5.1.4 installed. Update to 5.1.5. View version 5.1.5 details.
Compatibility with WordPress 5.4: Unknown
Select Paid Memberships Pro - Member Directory Add OnPaid Memberships Pro - Member Directory Add OnYou have version .5.4 installed. Update to .6.1. View version .6.1 details.
Important: This plugin requires a valid PMPro Plus license key to update.
Select Paid Memberships Pro - Membership Card Add OnPaid Memberships Pro - Membership Card Add OnYou have version .4 installed. Update to 1.0. View version 1.0 details.
Select Paid Memberships Pro - Nav Menus Add OnPaid Memberships Pro - Nav Menus Add OnYou have version .3.3 installed. Update to .3.4. View version .3.4 details.
Select Paid Memberships Pro - Variable Pricing Add OnPaid Memberships Pro - Variable Pricing Add OnYou have version .4.3 installed. Update to .4.4. View version .4.4 details.

Reactions: a4cyber
anyone have 2.2.6 or specifically the addon packages latest, for some reason it crashes my site very time i upload this version. Thanks in advance

Hi!

Anyone have the Plus access to Paid Membership Pro site?
I really need the hidden codes here:

Captura de ecrã 2020-06-17, às 00.45.22.png

I need to create a popup when limit post views reached and/or notification Countdown:

Thanks!!

Hi!

Anyone have the Plus access to Paid Membership Pro site?
I really need the hidden codes here:

Captura de ecrã 2020-06-17, às 00.45.22.png

I need to create a popup when limit post views reached and/or notification Countdown:

Thanks!!
do you have i have one year old if you need ?

Paid Memberships Pro - Membership Manager Role Add On v.3.2

Attachments

• pmpro-membership-manager-role-.3.2.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 56
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock