• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Page Checkout

Goodlucky

Banned User
Mar 26, 2020
Algérie
bnews.co.uk
Hello, here is my problem the Checkout page when I click on Validate the order it takes me more than a minute to display the thank you page
So here I look everywhere on the net and I found this problem: wc-ajax = get_refreshed_fragments
is i tried all the solutions is it didn't work so please if someone could help me thanks

Here is the site www.beautyshopdz.com

Sorry for my English

Okay so i have a couple of other things id like to point out about your website.

It took very very long to load so i did a gtmetrix test on it and got this result 1615232570772.png

I understand that it is currently in development but you should see the suggestions gtmetrix provides and implement them because they do help.

Second, after filling my address on checkout page and clicking "Commander" It validated my info within 2 seconds and returned me a message saying
  • Région / Département de facturation est obligatoire.
  • Veuillez lire et accepter les conditions générales pour poursuivre votre commande.
So your validation issue might be related to page loading speed.

And last thing is, your products linked at the top of the page, metallic disco jacket, green quilted jacket etc, the add to cart button does not work on them

Reactions: Goodlucky
WooCommerce “Cart Fragments” is a script using admin ajax to update the cart without refreshing the page. Instead of complete desactivate it in all pages, you can delay the script until user interaction. IMHO it's the best solution for ecommerce based on Woocommerce.

Also, take a look at:
* Revolution slider plugin. (It's not working properly)
* Theme filters (Some products under the category "Maquillage" are not been displayed, but are been requested by the server).

Hello @xeric & @osvmello
Thank you for your quick answer for the site I will optimize it now but the problem is located just after you click on validate the order try to place an order like that you would see the problem thank you again for your quick answer

i had this problem too just add this one to function.php

PHP:
///fragments
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'majidorc_disable_woocommerce_cart_fragments', 11 );
function majidorc_disable_woocommerce_cart_fragments() {
   if ( is_front_page() ) wp_dequeue_script( 'wc-cart-fragments' );
}

Last edited:
@Goodlucky Are you using the instant.page plugin? If yes, try to desactive, clear the cache and make a new test.

@majidorc this is a great snippet and can be use in other pages that don't required the fragments as well, like: is_page( 'contact' ) or is_page( 'about-us' ). (y)

Thank you very much to all of you for the code that provided me @majidorc to walk the page update on 1 minute now on 5 seconds thank you very much also to @osvmello & @xeric
your welcome, if you want to disable on everypages

PHP:
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'majidorc_disable_woocommerce_cart_fragments', 11 );

function majidorc_disable_woocommerce_cart_fragments() {

wp_dequeue_script( 'wc-cart-fragments' );

}

Thank you very much to all of you for the code that provided me @majidorc to walk the page update on 1 minute now on 5 seconds thank you very much also to @osvmello & @xeric
i just check your website and have some suggestions for you
1. Disable and Remove Google Fonts
2. use Nitropack CDN and don't need any performance plugin like autoptimize
3. remove or use the internal link for your siteloder now use 8theme
4. add this codes too

PHP:
/// Remove bulls#it
remove_action('wp_head', 'rsd_link'); //removes EditURI/RSD (Really Simple Discovery) link.
remove_action('wp_head', 'wlwmanifest_link'); //removes wlwmanifest (Windows Live Writer) link.
remove_action('wp_head', 'wp_generator'); //removes meta name generator.
remove_action('wp_head', 'wp_shortlink_wp_head'); //removes shortlink.
remove_action('wp_head', 'feed_links', 2 );  //removes automatic feed links.
remove_action('wp_head', 'rest_output_link_wp_head', 10); // Disable REST API link tag
remove_action('wp_head', 'wp_oembed_add_discovery_links', 10); // Disable oEmbed Discovery Links
remove_action('template_redirect', 'rest_output_link_header', 11, 0); // Disable REST API link in HTTP headers
function dequeue_embed_script() {
    wp_dequeue_script('wp-embed');
}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'dequeue_embed_script', 9999 ); // Disable wp-embed.min.js
/*remove version from style and script links*/
function remove_cssjs_ver( $src ) {
    if( strpos( $src, '?ver=' ) )
        $src = remove_query_arg( 'ver', $src );
    return $src;
}
add_filter( 'style_loader_src', 'remove_cssjs_ver', 15 );
add_filter( 'script_loader_src', 'remove_cssjs_ver', 15 );

it's my website
1615335885124.png 1615335937431.png

Hello, @majidorc thank you very much here I see an improvement on my website yesterday the checkout page was fast now it has become very slow again I did not add CDN since it is paying and I did not understand that " remove or use the internal link for your siteloder now use 8theme "thank you for explaining it to me are the best

Reactions: majidorc
Hello, @majidorc thank you very much here I see an improvement on my website yesterday the checkout page was fast now it has become very slow again I did not add CDN since it is paying and I did not understand that " remove or use the internal link for your siteloder now use 8theme "thank you for explaining it to me are the best
use Cloudflare + Nitropack both free version if you need to assist with setup tell me :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock