• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
^ I had to overwrite my existing colours. When you load oxyninja, it asks if you want to overwrite your settings. Like jeromef said!

Last edited:
Reactions: joe_exp22

HYDROGEN PACK 1.3.5 UPDATE​

Fixed a bug caused by the preserve advanced tabs that break inline text editing.

HYDROGEN PACK 1.3.4 UPDATE​

Based on the feedback received after the release of version 1.3.2 regarding the required Alt/Option key to preserve the advanced tabs state, we made it as an option, default is the old behavior which doesn't require holding Alt key.

HYDROGEN PACK 1.3.3 UPDATE​

This a hot fix for a UI regression from the 1.3.2 that affected the conditions' dynamic data popup

HYDROGEN PACK 1.3.5 UPDATE​

Fixed a bug caused by the preserve advanced tabs that break inline text editing.

HYDROGEN PACK 1.3.4 UPDATE​

Based on the feedback received after the release of version 1.3.2 regarding the required Alt/Option key to preserve the advanced tabs state, we made it as an option, default is the old behavior which doesn't require holding Alt key.

HYDROGEN PACK 1.3.3 UPDATE​

This a hot fix for a UI regression from the 1.3.2 that affected the conditions' dynamic data popup
You might want to ask politely for an updated version here @joe_exp22 :

• Love
Reactions: sejik49430
May i know is there a way to use composite elements on a nulled version?

Thank you

Any one able to use srcset images inside oxygen builder repeater element? If yes what is the work around you are using. Please share....

May i know is there a way to use composite elements on a nulled version?
Thank you
I didn't test yet, but as I understand it, the Composite Elements are nothing more than basic Oxygen basic elements «composited» to something functional.

For testing, I made a reusable part with an Image Comparison CE only and copy-pasted the resulting shortcodes into attached TXT.

Like to this a try @Dragov?

Attachments

• CE_ImageComparison.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: sejik49430
I didn't test yet, but as I understand it, the Composite Elements are nothing more than basic Oxygen basic elements «composited» to something functional.

For testing, I made a reusable part with an Image Comparison CE only and copy-pasted the resulting shortcodes into attached TXT.

Like to this a try @Dragov?
Thanks mate
Capture.JPG

I tried the shortcodes you gave and this is the outcome.

Oxygen > Settings > License

enter any key into composite elements library then submit. that will activate it.

the next time you use the builder, the library should appear. Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 11.54.42 pm.png

Mine does not work, it still loads the standard Elements only. It works in your side?

Any one able to use srcset images inside oxygen builder repeater element? If yes what is the work around you are using. Please share....
maybe I don't understand the question, but if you insert an image in the repeater div, and instead of selecting 'Image URL' you select 'Media Library', don't you have the option to select the size / srcset?

maybe I don't understand the question, but if you insert an image in the repeater div, and instead of selecting 'Image URL' you select 'Media Library', don't you have the option to select the size / srcset?
No, in the media library there is no option to select data, and when you use data and even though you are selecting like large or medium image size on the frontend it will not print srcset attribute... This is a known issue after research... We can use a code block to make image responsive... just a work around I found... but really annoying...

I don't know then man. It should either show invalid or valid.

clear cache and cookies on browser and wordpress.

fresh install on a different install.
It is okay mate, i just got some guy from fiverr to install a genuine lisence for 5 bucks.

Thanks for trying to help me.

The oxygen team shared the following information:

Users with oxygen license, "composite elements" will be active after logging in to the license. There is no need to register the Composite elements license.

But sometimes the composite license area is not hidden after registering oxygen license. Maybe there is a bug.

Reactions: riccore and Dragov
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock