• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Can you make separate resources for all of the oxygen addons? Elementor has separate listings for every addon pack, it's really hard to keep track when everything is in the discussion thread for the page builder.

Can you make separate resources for all of the oxygen addons? Elementor has separate listings for every addon pack, it's really hard to keep track when everything is in the discussion thread for the page builder.

+1 (y)

Yea i thort the same... It's a bit messy with all the addons in the discussion thread!

Reactions: Pixelate
I don't know how to collect funds on internet (I don't know much about buing things on internet)

But If all of you are interested, I found a way to have the updated bundle from their sandbox website

All you have to do Is "TRY OXYGEN" by clicking on "Try Oxygen" in the website's footer
5405d5323fc81d81165b9c05dac852c9.png

Follow the Steps to finally land in wp admin
Install a backup plugin like UPDRAFT PLUS from PLUGINS section
Make a backup of the website, and download the PLUGIN BACKUP to your computer

6499f178884ea71d9ee8ca94f1aa8fa3.png

You must have these folders, wich correspond with the plugins installed in oxygen sandbox

534b18a831fe1d4e8df1138f063b8352.png

I don't know if It will stay like this for long, but for now It's work 😅
I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING>>> all the love <3

• Haha
Reactions: Knoclar
I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING>>> all the love <3
It *totally* works. That's fucking hilarious. But even easier than a backup plugin is to just install a file manager plugin, then download the plugin files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock