• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Found nulled versions of OxyMonster and OxyMade with all Design Kits on another site, but he is asking for payment and can't trust. Can anyone post untouched versions, for nulling?

nulled method.
Code:
static function activate_license() {

// listen for our activate button to be clicked
        if( isset( $_POST[self::$prefix.'license_activate'] ) ) {
            ob_start();
            // run a quick security check
             if( ! check_admin_referer( self::$prefix.'nonce', self::$prefix.'nonce' ) )
                return; // get out if we didn't click the Activate button

// retrieve the license from the database
            //$license = trim( get_option( self::$prefix.'license_key' ) );
            $license = $_POST[self::$prefix.'license_key'] ? sanitize_text_field($_POST[self::$prefix.'license_key']) : false;

update_option( self::$prefix.'license_key', $license );
            // data to send in our API request
            $api_params = array(
                'edd_action' => 'activate_license',
                'license'    => $license,
                'item_name'  => urlencode( self::$title ), // the name of our product in EDD
                'url'        => home_url()
            );

// Call the custom API.
            $response = 200;

// make sure the response came back okay

$license_data = json_decode( wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response ) );
            $license_data->success = true;
            $license_data->error = '';
            $license_data->expires = 'lifetime';
            $license_data->license = 'valid';
            $message = '';

if ( false === $license_data->success ) {

switch( $license_data->error ) {

case 'expired' :

$message = sprintf(
                                __( 'Your license key expired on %s.' ),
                                date_i18n( get_option( 'date_format' ), strtotime( $license_data->expires, current_time( 'timestamp' ) ) )
                            );
                            break;

case 'disabled' :
                        case 'revoked' :

$message = __( 'Your license key has been disabled.' );
                            break;

case 'missing' :

$message = __( 'Invalid license.' );
                            break;

case 'invalid' :
                        case 'site_inactive' :

$message = __( 'Your license is not active for this URL.' );
                            break;

case 'item_name_mismatch' :

$message = sprintf( __( 'This appears to be an invalid license key for %s.' ), self::$title );
                            break;

case 'no_activations_left':

$message = __( 'Your license key has reached its activation limit.' );
                            break;

default :

$message = __( 'An error occurred, please try again.' );
                            break;
                    }

}

// Check if anything passed on a message constituting a failure

// $license_data->license will be either "valid" or "invalid"

update_option( self::$prefix.'license_status', $license_data->license );
            wp_redirect( add_query_arg('tab', 'license', menu_page_url(self::$prefix.'menu')) );
            exit();
        }
    }

With most of these things you can download them once, remove the plugin, and the design set components are still available. I just tried that today with OxyMonster. Installed, imported the kits, removed the plugin and then was able to export them in Oxygen's settings export.

Any chance you can share the design sets?

Reactions: Pixelate
ADVANCED SCRIPTS 2.0.1 (NOT NULLED)

Hi, thank you for posting this - I've been looking at purchasing it, so to get to try it out first is a bonus. However, I've installed this to my site, but I'm being asked for a licence key, before I can do anything with it.

Is there a way to overcome this please?

Lily

Hi, thank you for posting this - I've been looking at purchasing it, so to get to try it out first is a bonus. However, I've installed this to my site, but I'm being asked for a licence key, before I can do anything with it.

Is there a way to overcome this please?

Lily
I don't have the time to null it, that's why I wrote on the title (NOT NULLED). You have to ask someone here to null it

OxyUltimate 1.4.19 and OxyUltimate Woo 1.1.16.1 booth nulled
Thanks for the upload.

All the shared plugins are very helpful and I'm grateful cos it's helping me in my learning without spending over the top dollars. Hopefully, with time, I will be capable of supporting them or learn to create my own resource. I started using Oxygen this year as my new year resolution, and have successfully built 2 sites from scratch for family. Now I want to tackle and learn WooCommerce with Oxygen.

Question: When I activate all the components from Oxy Ultimate and Oxy Ultimate Woo, I get an error in Oxygen template:
"Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 36156 in /...directory.../plugins/oxygen/component-framework/includes/tree-shortcodes.php on line 407"

This is on a local install on my mac, if I deactivate some Oxy components, I don't get the error (which is what I am doing). Anyone experiencing this, and is there a work around. Five plugins are activated - Oxygen + Elements, Oxy Ultimate + Woo, and WooCommerce.

Reactions: Babak
Thanks for the upload.

All the shared plugins are very helpful and I'm grateful cos it's helping me in my learning without spending over the top dollars. Hopefully, with time, I will be capable of supporting them or learn to create my own resource. I started using Oxygen this year as my new year resolution, and have successfully built 2 sites from scratch for family. Now I want to tackle and learn WooCommerce with Oxygen.

Question: When I activate all the components from Oxy Ultimate and Oxy Ultimate Woo, I get an error in Oxygen template:
"Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: regular expression is too large at offset 36156 in /...directory.../plugins/oxygen/component-framework/includes/tree-shortcodes.php on line 407"

This is on a local install on my mac, if I deactivate some Oxy components, I don't get the error (which is what I am doing). Anyone experiencing this, and is there a work around. Five plugins are activated - Oxygen + Elements, Oxy Ultimate + Woo, and WooCommerce.

Search on google for more information but in short description it is not a OxyUltimate plugin issue is a small problem from Oxygen Builder and a little bit from PHP. preg_match_all() function in php has a default limit size of regex character. To solve this you need to edit ext/pcre/pcrelib/config.h from the PHP source distribution, before instalation, to increase the size limit, or specify it when compiling ./configure -DLINK_SIZE=4 to incrase the regex expression size. Other way is to Shorten the Regular Expression by using DEFINE or Split regular expression but this must be implemented in Oxygen Builder. The developer of Oxy Ultimate give you option to enable only the tools you will use. You can solve this only install a recompiled php for the moment.

Search on google for more information but in short description it is not a OxyUltimate plugin issue is a small problem from Oxygen Builder and a little bit from PHP. preg_match_all() function in php has a default limit size of regex character.

Thanks @mihaise for your reply. I'll search online for more info and steps to fix - I was just worried getting that error, and no talks about it. I'll enable the tools I want to learn and go from there. Thanks once again.

Only for installing classes, which are obtained through the API key, so...
And how about sharing the files that are downloaded after you authenticated? Aren't there any files in the folder after you authenticated? Could make a page with the pre-made templates and save and share? This was discussed in the oxygen Facebook group...

Thanks

And how about sharing the files that are downloaded after you authenticated? Aren't there any files in the folder after you authenticated? Could make a page with the pre-made templates and save and share? This was discussed in the oxygen Facebook group...

Thanks
The JSON files you mean? yeah, of course you can do that. But obviously you won't trust the API key to somebody random here, it's too much of a hassle. I don't think someone here wants to copy 170+ blocks and 40+ templates, might as well pay for the long job and the cost of the initial products

Thanks
And the classes of OxyNinja are not worth it, if you want to copy or use a framework you are better with one made by OxyMonster, which is basically Tailwind with a few tweaks

As I've mentioned before, these plugins need nulling as they require an API key to work properly. I am happy to share with someone who can null them.

Hydrogen Pack and Advanced Scripts haven't had an update for a while so the versions posted here are still up to date. Advanced Scripts v2 will launch early next year I imagine and is being redeveloped from the ground up.

I currently have:
  • Oxygen (agency version)
  • OxyMade
  • OxyMonster
  • Advanced Scripts
  • Hydrogen Pack
  • Core
  • WooCore
  • Swiss Knife (for Oxygen)
  • OxyToolbox
  • OxyExtras
As far as I am aware, every single one of those will need nulling by someone before they are of any use, other than OxyToolbox. I've attached OxyToolbox 1.4.2

Oxygen Toolbox 1.4.2
  • [Stylesheets Editor] Added a new module for managing user/custom Stylesheets outside Oxygen editor.
I'm not a Coder, so is it possible to use OxyMade or does nulling not matter because of the API key issue?

You can't null the key, so it's not possible to use OxyMade in that way
So is there a way to export the library templates quickly or that has to be done manually - which basically wont happen so dont bother trying to get oxymade design Kits?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbrilll
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock