• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Here is a license for Oxy (not WooCommerce or Gutenberg integration)
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

It's a real license
Note: Please don't use it abusively or share it out of Babiato or resell it... in our interest
Hey @Knoclar, thanks so much for this, really appreciate it.

Reactions: Knoclar
Hey @Knoclar, thanks so much for this, really appreciate it.
Welcome to this paradise-of-a-forum!

Please post an introduction, so you and the community could know each other better.

Since you are new here, these are a must-read for everyone.

Important rules and guidelines ;)

Be blessed and stay safe! 💚

onion-070.gif

What exactly is Nulled in Oxygen?
Doesn't it come without protection out of the Box, full featured without restrictions without a License?

• Haha
Reactions: r0manas
Thanks. Any shared license is pretty much a dead license. Can share nulled version if needed. :)
Thanks, I have a license which I won't share here (because of the reasons that we are discussing now) ;) I can only share it with you ^^

Is anyone here in Digital Ambition's Inner Circle? 🤞

Digital Ambition is a great youtuber for Oxygen & he got a membership plan called "Inner Circle" where you get access to some extra cool stuff!

He's just about to release a great plugin for his members called Automatic.css - A Utility Class Framework
It looks amazing, it does so much automaticlally take a look:

His Youtube Playlist on it:

Anyone interested in this? :)

Digital Ambition is a great youtuber for Oxygen & he got a membership plan called "Inner Circle" where you get access to some extra cool stuff!

He's just about to release a great plugin for his members called Automatic.css - A Utility Class Framework

Nice use of variables. It will be useful stylesheet.

I follow his YT channel but not his Inner Circle.
However when he releases the final version i think i'm buying it.

• Love
Reactions: blow and r0manas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock