• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
I believe once is enough.
Maybe for you, but when I updated to the version with components I had to enter the sn several times and then the components showed up. This was the same for many others as well. So no, in my case once wasn't enough.

Maybe for you, but when I updated to the version with components I had to enter the sn several times and then the components showed up. This was the same for many others as well. So no, in my case once wasn't enough.

fair enough. good to know.

Babak updated Oxygen Builder with a new update entry:

Oxygen Builder v3.8.1 RC 1 Nulled

Download Oxygen Builder v3.8.1 RC 1 Nulled Free
2021/06/29
Oxygen 3.8.1 RC 1 Changelog

------------------------------
Tweak: Changed ct_svg_sets_names default option value to avoid issues with missing icon sets in some rare cases (#3640)
Tweak: Added better default styles for table elements built using Oxygen elements and custom HTML tags (#3642)

Fix: Corrected fatal error "Uncaught Error: Call to a member function global_conditions_result() on null" related to conditions that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

what changes

## 2021/05/21
## Oxygen 3.8 RC 1 Changelog

Tweak: Adjusted the way the Properties Pane text editor works when dynamic data is present
Tweak: Adjusted the way Advanced Query modal handled overflow
Tweak: Class lock no longer disables selector deletion

Fix: Replaced placehold.it URLs with proper URL
Fix: Corrected issue where reusable parts with conditions caused "Failed to load post data" error
Fix: Corrected issue where Properties Pane text editor field didn't work in Safari
Fix: Corrected "Undefined index: template_taxonomies and template_archive_among_taxonomies" PHP notice
Fix: Corrected "Warning: array_replace_recursive(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given" PHP warning
Fix: Corrected issue that prevented third-party/custom conditions from working properly

I didn't test yet, but as I understand it, the Composite Elements are nothing more than basic Oxygen basic elements «composited» to something functional.

For testing, I made a reusable part with an Image Comparison CE only and copy-pasted the resulting shortcodes into attached TXT.

Like to this a try @Dragov?
can u give me the mega menu? icant acess the COMPOSITE ELEMENTS, already tried 3.8 and 3.8.1

already tried actave composite key, but dont show VALID in anything here!

can u give me the mega menu? icant acess the COMPOSITE ELEMENTS, already tried 3.8 and 3.8.1

already tried actave composite key, but dont show VALID in anything here!
I would happily copy all components for you, but they don't work without a valid license key it seems. For the mega menu especially, I think the components in OxyExtras and OxyUltimate are superior to the CE in Oxygen.

Reactions: sejik49430
3.8.1 was released today (previous was only release candidate). Small bug-fixes only, but for me the performance is way better than 3.8.

Genuine and untouched:

## 2021/07/08
## Oxygen 3.8.1 Changelog

Tweak: Changed ct_svg_sets_names default option value to avoid issues with missing icon sets in some rare cases (#3640)
Tweak: Added better default styles for table elements built using Oxygen elements and custom HTML tags (#3642)

Fix: Corrected fatal error "Uncaught Error: Call to a member function global_conditions_result() on null" related to conditions that occurred on a small number of Oxygen sites (#3647)
Fix: Restored missing Archive > Taxonomy Term condition (#3644)
Fix: Corrected issue that prevented Reverse Column Order setting for Columns element from working as expected in some cases (#3645)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock