• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
I have Editor Enhancer 3.2.2, but it just updated to 4.0 RC, author states it's stable for production. There's a context switching feature that lets you edit pages/templates/reusables without switching or reloading pages - all within same Oxy instance. Very cool. Please share ver 4 if you have it.

EDIT: nevermind, I've got the files via brute forcing the download url and will proceed to null and upload them.

Last edited:
I have Editor Enhancer 3.2.2, but it just updated to 4.0 RC, author states it's stable for production. There's a context switching feature that lets you edit pages/templates/reusables without switching or reloading pages - all within same Oxy instance. Very cool. Please share ver 4 if you have it.

EDIT: nevermind, I've got the files via brute forcing the download url and will proceed to null and upload them.
Hi Rick, thanks for that! If you don't mind, can you share the untouched file here? I can null it right away

Hi Rick, thanks for that! If you don't mind, can you share the untouched file here? I can null it right away
Sure, here it is.
I don't have the incentive (not using EE myself) and not enough time to null - too much actual work going on. Null must be easy if nothing changed from 2 and 3 ver of EE.
So it's much appreciated if you could null it. Thanks

Attachments

• editor-enhancer-4.0.0-rc.zip
    233.3 KB · Views: 29
Sure, here it is.
I don't have the incentive (not using EE myself) and not enough time to null - too much actual work going on. Null must be easy if nothing changed from 2 and 3 ver of EE.
So it's much appreciated if you could null it. Thanks
Thank you Rick! Here are the nulled files(to activate enter any key in license field, then press activate license):

Attachments

• editor-enhancer-4.0.0-rc.zip
    231.1 KB · Views: 101
What is your favorite addons stack for oxygen, and why?

My oxygen stacks are as follows:

Hydrogen Pack : Customizable keyboard shortcuts

OxyToolBox : Time-saving editor tweaks

Advanced Scripts : Scripts Manager (JS, PHP, SCSS)

OxyNinja : Useful class-framework and design library

Reactions: simplysexyboy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock