• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
The developer is really insane I wasted last 1 year understanding how oxygen works and this has got me to a point of learning CSS PHP and HTML that I don't need a builder... Infact learning now node.js and python to get rid of this Buy this PRO plugin and buy that pro plugin Wordpress Hole... to finally say goodbye to wordpress...

The developer is really insane I wasted last 1 year understanding how oxygen works and this has got me to a point of learning CSS PHP and HTML that I don't need a builder... Infact learning now node.js and python to get rid of this Buy this PRO plugin and buy that pro plugin Wordpress Hole... to finally say goodbye to wordpress...
In the grand scheme of things, it's not a bad thing if it makes you learn web development the proper way. Tbh, its frustrating when you are trying to do something on a Wordpress website and you are restricted because of the theme or page builder used. I know it's also frustrating using Oxygen Builder and the best and fastest option to do something is through the pro plugins. Many of this features are things Oxygen can include and I hope that by version 4 or 5, we get some exciting stuff included.

Reactions: simpax3 and mihaise
In the grand scheme of things, it's not a bad thing if it makes you learn web development the proper way. Tbh, its frustrating when you are trying to do something on a Wordpress website and you are restricted because of the theme or page builder used. I know it's also frustrating using Oxygen Builder and the best and fastest option to do something is through the pro plugins. Many of this features are things Oxygen can include and I hope that by version 4 or 5, we get some exciting stuff included.

I got tired of this sh**... you need mega menu buy pro plugin you need mobile menu buy another pro plugin oxygen repeater has duplicate id issue which is not resolved and will not be resolved since its hard coded in the theme hence you are left with easy posts where you need to add html css and php ocassionally... to get the desired results. No wonder oxygen is not picking up with all the greedy devs of oxygen plugin masters... Anyways, My journey was painful... and frustrating nights... watching tutorials then trying things... Wish I had some guidance to simply learn html, css, js, then node js and then python and django... DONE! if I only had that I would save so much time... So many people will not even look at oxygen if they see their website loading 3 MB page in 700 ms using Gatsby JS and Graph QL...

In a way yes it turned out to be good but I have seen so many people wasting time styling this and that... with a bloated site... I think things are and will turn towards Progressive Web Apps... Because No one would or should spend $500 on Junk Bloatware...169 for oxygen, 200/year for Piotnet Forms, Add in the mix... SEO Press for seo... ACF Pro for fields... these are basic things... if you add up it would so be more than $500 for a properly setup site to run...

If I had $500 I would hire someone from fiver to make the whole website custom coded for $400 and use $100 for FB advertising to get my money back but I have BABIATO lol Thanks so much @Babak....

= v1.4.7 ( February 07, 2021 ) = Thanks To @TassieNZ
* [SEOPress] Fixed Oxygen's slider component getting broken (no styling). Details: https://www.facebook.com/groups/seopress/permalink/1367204456976316/
* [Conditions] Added Locale (when using Polylang) condition under Post category. Thanks to Alexander Buzmakov for https://oxywp.com/polylang-condition-in-oxygen/.
* [Conditions] Added "Post published during the last" (1 week/month/year) condition.
* [Essentials] Added a fix to prevent flickering of images in Oxygen's gallery that have hover image opacity.
* [General] Moved Export/Import to a separate tab.
* [General] Made the Save button on the plugin settings page sticky so it is always in view.
* [Conditions] Renamed "Language" to "Language (visitor)".

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox-1.4.7.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
I got tired of this sh**... you need mega menu buy pro plugin you need mobile menu buy another pro plugin oxygen repeater has duplicate id issue which is not resolved and will not be resolved since its hard coded in the theme hence you are left with easy posts where you need to add html css and php ocassionally... to get the desired results. No wonder oxygen is not picking up with all the greedy devs of oxygen plugin masters... Anyways, My journey was painful... and frustrating nights... watching tutorials then trying things... Wish I had some guidance to simply learn html, css, js, then node js and then python and django... DONE! if I only had that I would save so much time... So many people will not even look at oxygen if they see their website loading 3 MB page in 700 ms using Gatsby JS and Graph QL...

In a way yes it turned out to be good but I have seen so many people wasting time styling this and that... with a bloated site... I think things are and will turn towards Progressive Web Apps... Because No one would or should spend $500 on Junk Bloatware...169 for oxygen, 200/year for Piotnet Forms, Add in the mix... SEO Press for seo... ACF Pro for fields... these are basic things... if you add up it would so be more than $500 for a properly setup site to run...

If I had $500 I would hire someone from fiver to make the whole website custom coded for $400 and use $100 for FB advertising to get my money back but I have BABIATO lol Thanks so much @Babak....

This post should be pinned. Thank you!

You're logical and cohesive, and I'm with you on this one (more than 10 years of dev work). But stats paint other picture: WP and nocode are taking over the world, more and more people are getting into "development" without understanding fundamentals. And what's astonishing is that they're somewhat successful. So I would argue there's market for each side of things.

Are you seriously telling anyone here that with 400USD on Fiverr you are getting a website custom coded(ACF), on your design, that will include custom forms (Piotnet), SEO integration (SEOPress) as you wanted and planned it (you know exactly what you want, right?) ... and expandable at your desire at any moment in any of those directions?
Don't get me wrong, if you are able to custom code you should't look at Wordpress, I agree with that.

Reactions: yearimdang
Nocode these days is like that - you can get a fully featured website, PWA, or even an app for a fraction of the cost, if you're not really picky about particular less popular features.

No. I am telling that one could simply have a mockup of what he wanted... and pay around $400 on fiver or upwork... for custom coding with free plugins integration... Like for example if I am building a real estate website on oxygen or any builder like elementor... I would need to buy a forms plugin need acf pro for gallery feature and then I would need may be currency switcher and area switcher... then for building search either facet wp or relevanssi or search and filter pro or grid builder... which would cost a fortune and will come with own bloat... because some plugin will have their own css some will use bootstrap etc...

Now what I am saying is We could have a mockup and ask for custom wordpress development where we will tell exactly that we need 1 2 3 4 as form fields and 1 2 3 4 as currency options and 1 2 3 4 should show in the search and then the results page... with basic acf free plugin nothing else... since we would be using a custom theme we would not need to buy additional plugins for small stuff like adding google analytics in header....

For example I don't need any caching plugin.... I setup everything server side... Check below and you will understand wp rocket is no doubt a good plugin but you would not need it with below setup... or you could setup how cloudways have done with nginx as reverse proxy and apache for dynamic content...

1613478183233.png

Regarding Seo basic meta tags are enough if you content is good people will link and google will rank... I am not a seo pro... but that's what my understanding of real world websites I have made and experienced...

Webflow is nice but pricing sucks....

You miss my point... I said I am tired of this wordpress crap to buy this plugin that plugin... and comparing cost with the benefit... Add the cost of what you would need to run a good real estate website and it will be more than $500... or yea one could buy a houzez theme from theme forest $59 and deal with unlimited bloat load time 7 seconds... No SEO plugin in world could rank it high lol....

WP and nocode are taking over the world, more and more people are getting into "development" without understanding fundamentals. And what's astonishing is that they're somewhat successful. So I would argue there's market for each side of things.

YUP you answered your self for the argument...

People are getting into development without understanding fundamentals yea and they pay double or triple the price and time for this ignorance...

They will be somewhat successful since we can't compare a node js app or python django combo with word press extremely optimized...

Again I am not saying wordpress is bad but its actually the eco system... surrounding it... I feel sorry for so many people who want to get into web dev but end up being the guy who uploads wp themes for people change the text and then try to optimize the website on a $5 shared hosting apache... trying to accomplish less than 2 seconds with bloated code...

Not everyone knows about Babiato.... hence they pay first to buy bloat then to remove bloat you need asset clean up lol... oh man... hope I made it clear...

• Haha
Reactions: simpax3
That's one of the issues developers have. They get too caught up on aesthetics when it should be on generating more sales/work. I don't mind plugins and whatnot costing $500 if the client ends up covering it. The time to mess around this and that technology because of personal preference is a waste of time. I am only concerned about speed, security and conversions for the client. Nothing else.

Very true.

Don't know which is worse, Shopify or WordPress.

With Shopify, a lot of the 'apps' you may need in your shop (like a newsletter popup) charge you silly amounts according to the number of monthly orders or visitors you get - so the better you get at marketing, the more money you have to pay to some leech 3rd party developer that doesn't provide any added value.

Oxygen.. they almost encourage a myriad of 3rd party addons to be sold to complement 'the one builder to rule them all'.

Best part is seeing the author of Oxytoolbox promote his plugins (toolbox for $199 and oxyextras for $149) and his premium tutorials for $399, when people ask for help on the Oxygen Facebook group.

You don't have to buy them, but a lot of what they do is very useful/essential to the majority of people who want to use a Website builder. Instead of having these features built directly into Oxygen, it's almost like Oxygen is omitting them on purpose so that these tools can continue to exist and justify their steep price points.

If you want copy/paste (which is ermm.. basic?? for a builder anyway it is) you need to pay another $60 for a separate plugin.

But hey, we're all here, thanks @Babak.

Very true.

Best part is seeing the author of Oxytoolbox promote his plugins (toolbox for $199 and oxyextras for $149) and his premium tutorials for $399, when people ask for help on the Oxygen Facebook group.

@Babak.

One of the many reasons to avoid the Oxygen developer and his gang.

it is not nulled Oxymonster. could anyone provide a nulled one, thanks!
Put following snippet on line 20 of oxymonster-framework.php

Code:
update_option('oxymonster_license_key' ,'B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930');
update_option('oxymonster_license_status','valid' );
update_option('oxymonster-vsb-activated','true');
update_option('oxymonster_license_site_hash',true);
update_option('oxypowerpack_sass_enabled','true');
update_option('oxygen_woocommerce_license_key','B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930');
update_option('oxygen_woocommerce_license_site_hash',true);
update_option('oxygen_woocommerce_license_status','valid');
update_option('OxyPowerPack_license_key','B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930');
update_option('OxyPowerPack_license_status','valid');
update_option('OxyPowerPack_license_status',true);

Put following snippet on line 20 of oxymonster-framework.php

Code:
update_option('oxypowerpack_sass_enabled','true');
update_option('oxygen_woocommerce_license_key','B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930');
update_option('oxygen_woocommerce_license_site_hash',true);
update_option('oxygen_woocommerce_license_status','valid');
update_option('OxyPowerPack_license_key','B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930');
update_option('OxyPowerPack_license_status','valid');
update_option('OxyPowerPack_license_status',true);

Thanks, dear friend, it activated Oxymonster, it works now!

I believe one needs only those lines for the Oxymonster activation:

as others relate to different products.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock