• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
New version OxyUltimate 1.4.18 is harder to nullify without a valid license key for phrase response json. This nulled version is a combination between 1.4.18 and 1.4.17 for activate components. All elements is from 1.4.18. only activation process is from 1.4.17. Any suggestion is welcome.

Attachments

• oxy-ultimate 1.4.18 - nulled.zip
    500 KB · Views: 82
Hi Guys,

I am the founder of OxyUltimate and sawing that people are using the pack without purchasing the product. You people are killing the developer's hard work. I also knew that same people are joined my group and silently taking the advantage.

But my eye opened on all the things. I tracking those people who providing the pack and violating the terms. This is my friendly reminder. Otherwise I shall terminate their account without any notice. So keep this in your mind.

Best
CKP

As a business owner in general and especially software, de-risking is part of life. Frequent updates won't frustrate people from trying to obtain the product. What you should do is offer discounts and try to convert enough people to paying customers.

As an aside, anyone using the product for commercial reasons here should support the developer.
Hi Guys,

I am the founder of OxyUltimate and sawing that people are using the pack without purchasing the product. You people are killing the developer's hard work. I also knew that same people are joined my group and silently taking the advantage.

But my eye opened on all the things. I tracking those people who providing the pack and violating the terms. This is my friendly reminder. Otherwise I shall terminate their account without any notice. So keep this in your mind.

Best
CKP

Oxy Toolbox v1.4.3
= 1.4.3 ( December 29, 2020 ) =

* [Navigator] Added granular control with options for enabling/disabling Pages, Posts etc. separately.
* [Navigator] Added "Stylesheets Editor" item under "Oxygen" menu.

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox143.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
Hi Guys,

Best
CKP

You shouldn't have such a negative view of piracy. Often it's a supply problem, not a buyer problem. You might want to ask yourself if you are charging too much for your plugin.

If you viewed pirates as potential customers instead of thieves, you could increase your customer base. Many people try before they buy, the number of people who steal and use things for free forever is incredibly low.

You could have a message with a server check "Hi there! I noticed your using a cracked version of the plugin. I can't do anything to stop you from running a nulled copy, but I'd really appreciate it if you could buy the plugin and support the development of OxyUltimate so that it can be the best Oxygen addon on the market".

Don't demonize users on this forum. You're leaving easy conversions on the table by trying to punish people. Turn pirates into customers, you win more people over with honey than vinegar.

Also, you should probably read some piracy studies. It increases sales, not decreases them. In a way, you should be happier the more popular your plugin gets on this forum. Being vindictive and punishing people who null your plugin is really not going to solve the problem. And it isn't even a problem. You can only benefit the more people use your plugin.

Going with the supply problem issue, you may actually want to offer a discount to pirates. A 15% off coupon if someone is using a nulled copy could encourage a conversion to a sale. Going the route you plan to go based on your original comment is just leaving a lot of money on the table.

You have a huge marketing opportunity to interact with people on this forum to encourage sales. Asking for feature requests and participating will get you much farther than threats. Try to make this a positive, not a negative.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have such a negative view of piracy. Often it's a supply problem, not a buyer problem. You might want to ask yourself if you are charging too much for your plugin.

If you viewed pirates as potential customers instead of thieves, you could increase your customer base. Many people try before they buy, the number of people who steal and use things for free forever is incredibly low.

You could have a message with a server check "Hi there! I noticed your using a cracked version of the plugin. I can't do anything to stop you from running a nulled copy, but I'd really appreciate it if you could buy the plugin and support the development of OxyUltimate so that it can be the best Oxygen addon on the market".

Don't demonize users on this forum. You're leaving easy conversions on the table by trying to punish people. Turn pirates into customers, you win more people over with honey than vinegar.

Also, you should probably read some piracy studies. It increases sales, not decreases them. In a way, you should be happier the more popular your plugin gets on this forum. Being vindictive and punishing people who null your plugin is really not going to solve the problem. And it isn't even a problem. You can only benefit the more people use your plugin.

Going with the supply problem issue, you may actually want to offer a discount to pirates. A 15% off coupon if someone is using a nulled copy could encourage a conversion to a sale. Going the route you plan to go based on your original comment is just leaving a lot of money on the table.

You have a huge marketing opportunity to interact with people on this forum to encourage sales. Asking for feature requests and participating will get you much farther than threats. Try to make this a positive, not a negative.

+1

I’ve paid a lot of money on plugins that didn’t meet my full expectations etc and so a wasted money. Trying a nulled version first has converted me quite often to buy the plugin eventually.

Hi Guys,

Best
CKP
Hi there, i did the same thing. I tried the product for few weeks, saw that Everything was working as espected, i bought the product.

Hi Guys,

Best
CKP
I have to echo the sentiments of the respondees so far. I think you could better understand the concept of this type of group, and others like it. jazir5 spoke to your issue quite succinctly, and I for one would agree.

Most of the people here trying your plugin are good people trying to find a way to earn a living. A starting or economically challenged coder/designer, having access to try plugins and having a good experience almost always leads to a sale of the plugin, if and when they get into a position of making money with their craft. This community is actually a training ground for your product and an additional sales channel for you IMHO.

Like jazir5 said, you could offer any of the people who end up making money with your plugin a discount when they are ready to purchase and realize they are potential clients.

And I am not just blowing smoke up your skirt... IF my freelance gig can recover from COVID and I can afford to purchase software/plugins again as well as feed my family, I will most likely be one of your customers :cool:

Hi Guys,

Best
CKP
Welcome, i'm your customer and i have bought your products. But before i did bought them i downloaded nulled versions from this forum and checked if those plugins fit my needs. As other people wrote, it is pointless to fight against piracy because people will always find a way to get any software for free. Does it mean that you are losing money because of piracy? The answer is no, people who don't want to pay for software won't do this no matter what. But most of people download cracked software just to try it because trial versions sucks and we don't want to bother with refund stuff. I can download dozens of plugins in one day, test them and buy if they are what i'm looking for and that is what most of us do.

Look at oxygen, they are providing their plugins for free, you can try and download them from their sandbox and that is amazing. Does it hurt their sales? I don't think so, i don't know any person that uses nulled version of oxygen nor your plugins for work or even personal use. All of my friend bought ur plugins, oxygen etc. after trying them.

As few people wrote above, consider people using nulled plugins as a potential customers not a thiefs stealing your work and money and think how you can turn situation to become your leverage. That is what big software companies do.

BTW.

Create a good product and money will follow, don't waste your time fighting with piracy because it will hurt your sales way more than piracy ever could.

Wish you all the best :)

I do tried nulled plugin before buying. Too many plugins out there are just a copy of other people's work due to GPL license requirement and or are really crap after buying and using it. Some also do not provide any support despite paying for it.

Many of these developers even use encryption and encoding to hide crappy code that is a security risk as well as copies of other intellectual property yet complain about piracy.

If the product is worth it, piracy will not stop sales. It will increase the popularity.

Reactions: julien and mihaise
As I've mentioned before, these plugins need nulling as they require an API key to work properly. I am happy to share with someone who can null them.

Hydrogen Pack and Advanced Scripts haven't had an update for a while so the versions posted here are still up to date. Advanced Scripts v2 will launch early next year I imagine and is being redeveloped from the ground up.

I currently have:
  • Oxygen (agency version)
  • OxyMade
  • OxyMonster
  • Advanced Scripts
  • Hydrogen Pack
  • Core
  • WooCore
  • Swiss Knife (for Oxygen)
  • OxyToolbox
  • OxyExtras
As far as I am aware, every single one of those will need nulling by someone before they are of any use, other than OxyToolbox. I've attached OxyToolbox 1.4.2

Oxygen Toolbox 1.4.2
  • [Stylesheets Editor] Added a new module for managing user/custom Stylesheets outside Oxygen editor.

Can you please post your most current copy of oxyninja and woo.core? That would be awesome, there's no version of them anywhere.

• Love
Reactions: julien and mihaise
I also really need the OxyNinja Core Plugin, someone please share, latest untouched version will be fine

Last edited:
Reactions: mihaise
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock