• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
Please share it mate.

As I've mentioned before, these plugins need nulling as they require an API key to work properly. I am happy to share with someone who can null them.

Any update on Hydrogen Pack and Advanced Scripts? Need it badly..
Hydrogen Pack and Advanced Scripts haven't had an update for a while so the versions posted here are still up to date. Advanced Scripts v2 will launch early next year I imagine and is being redeveloped from the ground up.

I currently have:
  • Oxygen (agency version)
  • OxyMade
  • OxyMonster
  • Advanced Scripts
  • Hydrogen Pack
  • Core
  • WooCore
  • Swiss Knife (for Oxygen)
  • OxyToolbox
  • OxyExtras
As far as I am aware, every single one of those will need nulling by someone before they are of any use, other than OxyToolbox. I've attached OxyToolbox 1.4.2

Oxygen Toolbox 1.4.2
  • [Stylesheets Editor] Added a new module for managing user/custom Stylesheets outside Oxygen editor.

Attachments

• oxy-toolbox-1.4.2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
You need to mention this is Oxygen 3.7 Alpha 1 (v3.6.1.9) not the final version. Everybody can download this from OxygenBuilder Site
thnx mihaise you are right ! Only final or nulled version ...
but thanks anywhay

Last edited:

Attachments

• oxyextras-1.2.8-untouched.zip
    362.8 KB · Views: 30
  • oxyextras-1.2.8-maybe-nulled.zip
    361.7 KB · Views: 49
HI @wzafar @Babak

Here are two version of OxyExtras 1.2.8. One untouched and one might be nulled (need to activate with random key)

@promona Thank you so much. You can't imagine how helpful it was for me.

@Babak Please have a look.

@medw1311 Can you please do something to organize and clean this thread OxyExtras, Hydrogen Pack and other oxygen addons should have a separate threads as you mentioned before. Please have a look. Thank you.

If you think I can do help you guys in anyway please I would be very happy to help. Thank you.

Oxy Ultimate v1.4.17

Attachments

• oxy-ultimate1417.zip
    504.8 KB · Views: 27
@Babak ^ Thanks for the update, Babak however, there is a problem with this update, at least on my end. Under License, it shows it has been activated, but under component settings, none of the settings show. It just says that the license must be activated.

Reactions: Babak
@Babak ^ Thanks for the update, Babak however, there is a problem with this update, at least on my end. Under License, it shows it has been activated, but under component settings, none of the settings show. It just says that the license must be activated.
seems they change activation process
so wait for @NullMaster please

Reactions: Astra111
I saw this but for the moment I don't have time to deal with it. Wait for a few days. I'm sure the situation will be the same with OxuUltimate Woo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock