Oxygen Builder

Oxygen Builder v3.6.1 Nulled

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gentleman

Jun 10, 2020
Even though oxygen builder is nulled, you cant use client control properly. Edit only mode is not available, only full or no access.

wzafar

Mar 6, 2019
I just downloaded and used Oxygen Builder 3.6.1, However when I try to enter a dummy key like before it says invalid as shown in the image below. Any suggestions? In previous versions any dummy key entered will show as working :S

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
1.1.8 - 30th, Nov 2020

Can you update it to 1.1.8 ?
Oxy Ultimate Woo v1.1.8
1.1.8 - 30th, Nov 2020
New Components

• Review Ratings
  • Review Graph
Bug Fix
  • Ajax request was not working due to 403 error.
Enhancements
  • Add new condition - Product Has Reviews.
  • By default disable the ajax based auto update cart functionality (when clicking on the +/- button) on Cart Items component.
  • Ajax based auto update cart functionality will automatically enable when you will hide the Update Cart button.
  • Add the width option for Coupon Form of Cart Items component.
  • Add new functionality in Cart Total component. You can hide the other shipping methods when Free Shipping is available.

Attachments

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
@Babak @NullMaster

Hello Brothers, Can you please update OxyExtras 1.2.5. There is already a thread on that one but Thomas seems not available since sometime... Please share with me. Thank you so much.
not access but will check
also which user upload oxyextras before ?

wzafar

Mar 6, 2019
@Babak

The resource was uploaded by @thomasjudnej23. I am currently using his uploaded nulled version on few of my sites but really needed the new version since they are implementing mega menu option. OxyExtras is very recommended plugin by Oxygen Users.

Please do so magic @Babak like you always do. :)

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
@Babak

The resource was uploaded by @thomasjudnej23. I am currently using his uploaded nulled version on few of my sites but really needed the new version since they are implementing mega menu option. OxyExtras is very recommended plugin by Oxygen Users.

Please do so magic @Babak like you always do. :)
sry bro not access
its better wait for @thomasjudnej23

Reactions: Pixelate