• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
I have Oxyultimate-woo but not nulled...

I hope you will have soon the woocore..

To Nullify this is the smallest problem. How did you get oxyultimate-woo? You have a link? Do you have the latest version 1.1.4? I can help you nullify this version of oxyultimate-woo

Reactions: Astra111
To Nullify this is the smallest problem. How did you get oxyultimate-woo? You have a link? Do you have the latest version 1.1.4? I can help you nullify this version of oxyultimate-woo
Hi.. A friend just share with me the file.. Just for this version.. I think that I will buy it in the coming Black Friday I hope..

Oxyultimate woo doesn't need to be nulled. It is working without license code. You need license if you want updates and support.

Oxyultimate woo doesn't need to be nulled. It is working without license code. You need license if you want updates and support.
Oxyultimate Woo like OxyUltimate It will work fine until you will check for update or you try to update. When you do this operations this plugins will put in your database in wp_options / ouwoo_plugin_activate - NO and every component you use it will became inactive until you reactivate the plugin.

They have to be authorized in the dashboard since they're using EDD. I have the codes and have imported the kits into one of my authorized sites. I can probably package them up somehow and drop them here. I guess I could also make one of my sites into a design set after I import them and in theory it should make them available, no? We need to do something anyway since the design sets don't work on local dev sites since the domain doesn't match.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixelate
They have to be authorized in the dashboard since they're using EDD. I have the codes and have imported the kits into one of my authorized sites. I can probably package them up somehow and drop them here. I guess I could also make one of my sites into a design set after I import them and in theory it should make them available, no? We need to do something anyway since the design sets don't work on local dev sites since the domain doesn't match.
I think that will work. Or drop all design blocks in one page and copy the shortcodes then share with all of us here. Anyway, thanks for sharing the plugin. Thinking of buying it, but I heard oxyninja is also good.

Reactions: Pixelate
Like I said, it's reliant on someone being able to do something with the OxyNinja stuff as it needs an API key. The other stuff are readily available here.

Something else I found which is pretty funny, if you go to https://oxygenbuilder.com/try/, create a blank install and install WP File Manager, you can ZIP up all of the Oxygen plugins and download them.

You can download everything from the wpallimport.com/try site as well with the wpterm plugin that they have installed. That's how I got them before I bought agency licenses.

For the OxyMonster design kits, I extracted all of the JSON using Proxyman. The REST API exposes the selector list, color choices, components, pages, etc on separate endpoints.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock