• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO TV - Android TV & Android TV Box Support for OVOO and OXOO

[QUOTE = "chipark66, post: 276339, membro: 70227"]
Você precisa construir seu aplicativo com o ndk 20.0.xx em relação ao aplicativo para funcionar.
[/CITAR]

would you have a tutorial, please step by step to set up for NDK correctly,?

Code:
 https://babia.to/attachments/oxoo-tv-103-zip.54976/

some friend file is missing, because when I generate debug.apk to test the application it does not open, it is not active to open

could you please ask me a question what should i do so that apk opens normally on smart tv?

please do not

[/QUOTE]
Code:
 https://babia.to/attachments/oxoo-tv-103-zip.54976/

friend did you manage to compile this App for Box TV, and open it on smart TV?
I changed the api, package, but when I copy it it doesn't open on the smart TV
thanks

Does anyone know the link to the latest version, I can't find it here?
I have the latest version of the APP for mobile device, but I couldn't nullify it.
The codes for BOX TV on this post are not working, there are missing files that cannot open the APP on BOX TV or on Android smart TV.

I have the latest version of the APP for mobile device, but I couldn't nullify it.
The codes for BOX TV on this post are not working, there are missing files that cannot open the APP on BOX TV or on Android smart TV.

Why couldn't you undo it?
If I can help, I have good knowledge of it and I have already done several ...

[QUOTE = "chipark66, post: 234917, member: 70227"]
Finally, I started working on my fire stick and Android TV. I can confirm that this aborted version is working. Thanks for your support and time @thanhthienbao9x.🙏
[/CITE]

you could share the nulled source and code for Android TV and Fire TV?

That Check previous thread. everything is there. Don't waste your and everyone else time by quoting and tagging them in the comments.

friend did you manage to compile this App for Box TV, and open it on smart TV?
I changed the api, package, but when I copy it it doesn't open on the smart TV
thanks
[/QUOTE]

Hi there,

File is working fine with me what is the issue you are facing?

Good Friends!

Does any of you know how to configure this application to open a single live TV channel.

Example: the user clicks on the Live TV menu. This menu already opens an Ending live TV channel ,.

I would also like to know how I should proceed to Delete the Live TV App page to stay Only Movies, Series, how to delete the Live TV Menu.

Every time I try on my side of the mistake.

Good Friends!

Does any of you know how to configure this application to open a single live TV channel.

Example: the user clicks on the Live TV menu. This menu already opens an Ending live TV channel ,.

I would also like to know how I should proceed to Delete the Live TV App page to stay Only Movies, Series, how to delete the Live TV Menu.

Every time I try on my side of the mistake.
Do you want to delete Live TV in cMain Menu?

Do you want to delete Live TV in cMain Menu?

Yes, in reality, what is needed is for an App to have Only Movies and Series without a live TV channel.

Already in another App I need to have only a single TV Channel, every time a user clicks on live TV already opens the TV channel directly without presenting several channels.

In this case it would function as a live web TV. aside from Movies I would put Reports, the Series Menu would be a menu for TV Programs, the Season part would be Programs with a date. and pictures.

Yes, in reality, what is needed is for an App to have Only Movies and Series without a live TV channel.

Already in another App I need to have only a single TV Channel, every time a user clicks on live TV already opens the TV channel directly without presenting several channels.

In this case it would function as a live web TV. aside from Movies I would put Reports, the Series Menu would be a menu for TV Programs, the Season part would be Programs with a date. and pictures.
I'll help you in couple days

Reactions: RoyalC
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock