• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO TV - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO

OXOO TV - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO v2.1.0

No permission to download

Scammer_9145

Trusted Uploader
May 20, 2022
I received this message from Google:
Your app has not been accepted into Android TV. This does not affect your app’s status on Google Play.
Reasons of violation
Eligibility issues by version
Version (s) Eligibility Issue
APK: 6 Not designed in landscape orientation
Your app or game has vertical letterboxing when displayed on TVs. Please design your TV app or game to be displayed in landscape mode. Please refer to our TV Layouts documentation for more details.

Can someone help me by telling me how to remove the function: vertical letterboxing,
To be able to configure in landscape mode

The app cannot be published to the Google play store for Android TV because it has a how to do i remove : vertical letterboxing
it is necessary to remove

How should I proceed please

The app cannot be published to the Google play store for Android TV because it has a how to do i remove : vertical letterboxing
it is necessary to remove

How should I proceed please
Hi there,

Google ll not approve such app.

Tried already & many times.

Hi there,

Google ll not approve such app.

Tried already & many times.
only if it's yours because mine is already able to approve, even now I'm making an exchange in the UI of the APP with a partner.

only if it's yours because mine is already able to approve, even now I'm making an exchange in the UI of the APP with a partner.
It will be removed within a few days or week because google keeps eye on these types of app, if you upload movies or any copyright content it will be removed from google surely, and if your account will have more than 2 rejected apps, the account will be no more even you will not able to create new with your other gmail accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlakenFist
It will be removed within a few days or week because google keeps eye on these types of app, if you upload movies or any copyright content it will be removed from google surely, and if your account will have more than 2 rejected apps, the account will be no more even you will not able to create new with your other gmail accounts.
Dear sir, we are not afraid of Google Removal, as we have a partnership with google our app has been published for more than 6 months!

We do not work with piracy!

Oxoo just took the code and some tables and started building an app from scratch, so Oxoo doesn't have any rights to our app!

Google Only remove app if the app owner does not have the broadcasting rights, the rules for movie distribution varies from country to country according to legislation.

Even any company that buys Movies from Distributors can work with streaming!

Reactions: jacksparrow45
Google does not remove applications from companies that are indonea, which have all documentation, regardless of the application.

If the application is published in the name of a duly registered company according to the legislation, the company buying Films can work normally.

Now, if the company is incorporated in government agencies, then you will not be able to prove the authenticity origin of your application.

Now anyone who has a company all documentation, buys content with distributors can distribute the normal Movie content and google won't remove it because if google removes an application from those who have a company they just need to file a lawsuit against Google which automatically Google is required to publish the app.

The company Google cannot discriminate from applications of Companies that have all documentation, to work and distribute content from Films, Series, TV Channels as long as the company is legally regulated.

We even have a commercial agreement with Google several services, our application is published normally.

Reactions: jacksparrow45
@lazaro84 nice information shared

Can you guide regarding how to start a OTT Platform what documentation is needed regarding it can i PM you for the more information

@lazaro84 nice information shared

Can you guide regarding how to start a OTT Platform what documentation is needed regarding it can i PM you for the more information
You mean how to have a 100% legal platform, buy movie viewing rights, ?

The value per title is from $2,000 to $15,000 per movie title,
to get 200 movies legalized you will need to develop at least $600,000 you must have $2 million dollars to start a secure business for 12 months.You mean how to have a 100% legal platform, buy movie viewing rights, ?

The value per title is from $2,000 to $15,000 per movie title,
to get 200 movies legalized you will need to develop at least $600,000 you must have $2 million dollars to start a secure business for 12 months.

Good afternoon I haven't found the files to change the server url and api key of the apks of the current versions of the app oxoo does anyone know to tell me?

Update?​

Change Log​

08 August 2021 V1.3.6

1. Admob library and code updated,
2. Continue watching issue fixed
3. VPN issue fixed,
4. PayPal issue fixed
5. RTMP support fixed,
6. Exoplayer library updated
7. Player issue fixed
8. DetailsScreen shimmer bug fixed
9. Audience network library updated
10. Player screen crash bug fixed
11. Interstitial ads fixed.
12. Phone auth fixed
13. PayPal issue fixed
14. YouTube support deprecated
15. Package name changing problem fixed.
16. Removed support(Embed, Youtube & Youtube video).

Recommandation
Android Studio Arctic Fox | 2020.3.1 or Newer
gradle version => 7.0.2

Atualizar?​

Log de Mudanças​

08 de agosto de 2021 V1.3.6

1. Biblioteca e código da Admob atualizados,
2. Continue assistindo ao problema corrigido
3. Problema de VPN corrigido,
4. Problema do PayPal corrigido
5. Suporte RTMP corrigido,
6. Biblioteca do Exoplayer atualizada
7. Problema do jogador corrigido
8. Bug de shimmer na tela de detalhes corrigido
9. Biblioteca de rede de público atualizada
10. Bug de travamento da tela do jogador corrigido
11. Anúncios intersticiais corrigidos.
12. Autenticação por telefone corrigida
13. Problema do PayPal corrigido
14. Suporte do YouTube descontinuado
15. Corrigido o problema de alteração do nome do pacote.
16. Removido o suporte (Embed, Youtube e vídeo do Youtube).

Recomendação
Android Studio Arctic Fox | 2020.3.1 ou mais recente
versão do gradle => 7.0.2
?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock