• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO TV 1.0.5 - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO Nulled

FormatinG

Jun 28, 2020

OXOO TV 1.0.5 - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO​

https://codecanyon.net/item/oxoo-tv-android-tv-android-tv-box-support-for-ovoo-and-oxoo/26099776

Core Features​

• Live TV
  • Movie
  • Series

Highlighted Features​

• Share Movie,Series, Live TV.
  • Amazing UI
  • Full Remote Control Supported.
  • Mp4, WebM, wmv, MKV*, HLS, RTMP support.
  • Powerful OpenSource Video Player.

Support With​

• OXOO V120 to higher
  • OVOO V320 to higher

Authentication​

• Email
  • Phone
  • Google

User Experience​

• Home Slider
  • Responsive Layout
  • Cloud Based Application
  • Cost Efficient Application
  • Secured Database
  • Secured API With API Key
  • Full-rest API Based Architecture

Supported file format for live TV​

• HLS/M3U8
  • RTMP
  • Youtube

Supported file format for Move & TV-Series​

• MP4
  • WEBM
  • Amazone S3
  • Vimeo
  • HLS/M3U8
  • Youtube

What you get?​

• Full Android Source Code
  • Android Project Documentation Access

Requirement​

• Android Studio 3.6 or newer
  • OXOO or OVOO

DOWNLOAD

Manu how can I solve this problem, the app just keeps loading but doesn’t log in.
Must is missing file

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-143742_OXOO-TV.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-143742_OXOO-TV.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 72

OXOO TV 1.0.5 - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO​

https://codecanyon.net/item/oxoo-tv-android-tv-android-tv-box-support-for-ovoo-and-oxoo/26099776

Core Features​

• Live TV
  • Movie
  • Series

Highlighted Features​

• Share Movie,Series, Live TV.
  • Amazing UI
  • Full Remote Control Supported.
  • Mp4, WebM, wmv, MKV*, HLS, RTMP support.
  • Powerful OpenSource Video Player.

Support With​

• OXOO V120 to higher
  • OVOO V320 to higher

Authentication​

• Email
  • Phone
  • Google

User Experience​

• Home Slider
  • Responsive Layout
  • Cloud Based Application
  • Cost Efficient Application
  • Secured Database
  • Secured API With API Key
  • Full-rest API Based Architecture

Supported file format for live TV​

• HLS/M3U8
  • RTMP
  • Youtube

Supported file format for Move & TV-Series​

• MP4
  • WEBM
  • Amazone S3
  • Vimeo
  • HLS/M3U8
  • Youtube

What you get?​

• Full Android Source Code
  • Android Project Documentation Access

Requirement​

• Android Studio 3.6 or newer
  • OXOO or OVOO

DOWNLOAD
Dear [B]FormatinG[/B]

Hi,

Thank You for the update.

I ll try it and ll share feedback.

Thanks again.

Regards,

itsM

este aplicativo tem um vírus, faltam arquivos

Embora eu esteja tentando integrar um playe, que monetiza os anúncios do CMPT, mas não está se integrando ao CMS, isso torna difícil fazer melhorias.

Dear [B]FormatinG[/B]

Hi,

Thank You for the update.

I ll try it and ll share feedback.

Thanks again.

Regards,

itsM
already has more than 8 months that the developer is rolling the staff, to update the APP.

I am in a project to update, with EPG, Cachup, MP3 music, podcast, TV, Series, live TV, as well as transmission via RMTP, with integration with wowza streaming and Flussonic for chachup.
In addition to other features to transform the panel's CMS into a SaaS panel,

which will give the opportunity for everyone to have a platform and launch sub-operator or even service by nipple.

But this Smart TV Code is not working, it is uploading files.

We need a Code that is really possible to log in and view the test content, so we can continue.

What we have in mind is to revolutionize this CMS and APP, to be a 100% OTT platform integrated with google analyctic, in addition to integrating a 100% advertising service on the CMS side, with video playback.

we need someone to have the code that is working on the Box TV for testing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-143742_OXOO-TV.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-143742_OXOO-TV.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 24
I compiled it with no modifications, it logged in ect, when I changed API settings and all it did NOT login.

My options for you guys is not try only the rest-api, but try older api as well to see if that even resolves the issue. If not then please come back let us know.

I tried both and No success rate, it MUST be something with the API settings on the website end. Try installing a different version of OVOO - or OXOO on the web server and see if that fixes the issue.

I am doing this now, and If this resolves the issue, I will post BOTH scripts here from my own end which I know works no problem. In time, in time.

One problem was yes the free shared hosting, I tried my mobile app on my newly bought hosting plan, it works. Now I am trying my TV version, if that works then im happy. If not then I may integrate the mobile version to work with TV. We shall see, it depends how it is felt upon.

Well it worked, so BUY a host and it will most def work :) AWESOME!!!

Thank you OP for this.

Last edited:
When publishing to the Google play store for Android TV gave the error below

Publishing status: Rejected​
Your app has not been accepted into Android TV. This does not affect your app’s status on Google Play.
Reasons of violation
Eligibility issues by version​
Version(s)Eligibility Issue
APK:6Not designed in landscape orientation
Your app or game has vertical letterboxing when displayed on TVs. Please design your TV app or game to be displayed in landscape mode.

Can anyone help me with the problem that the embed link does not display on OXOO TV, on the phone plays the video very well but on OXOO TV it does not show the server to play, displaying mp4 / mkv. sorry for not good english.

Iam good in this thing
I have created few app for my friends and for my family
Installed in firestick and MI stick dn Mi android TV

No issue

Its very very easy

where do you guys goes wrong?

Iam good in this thing
I have created few app for my friends and for my family
Installed in firestick and MI stick dn Mi android TV

No issue

Its very very easy

where do you guys goes wrong?
Creating is easy, now if it doesn't meet the standards that the Google play store asks for it won't be approved.

For Android TV on Google play store to present on smart TV this app is not approved because it does not have vertical module enabled. !

For Smart TV it has to be horizontal, and not be able to have duplication of code in 2 formats.

This app has a module that should not contain for Smart TV.

!

( vertical letterboxing when displayed on TVs. Please design your TV app or game to be displayed in landscape mode. )

The only way for this app to be approved for Android TV (Smart TV) on the Google Play Store is to remove the module:
vertical letterboxing

Build the code with just : landscape mode.

Smar tv application CANNOT CONTAIN MODULE (Vertical latterboxing)

Nah..
i tried was rejected
But i was saying it can work
But for google play standard.. not yet
the seller developer stopped working for him
so he is now without any developer
Not sure the future of this app

Good afternoon I haven't found the files to change the server url and api key of the apks of the current versions of the app oxoo does anyone know to tell me?

Hi Guys, see if you can help me, when I open the oxoo tv app it lets me do everything but when I try to watch a movie a message appears on the screen SELECT SERVER I've done everything and I can't help me please

Can anyone help me with the problem that the embed link does not display on OXOO TV, on the phone plays the video very well but on OXOO TV it does not show the server to play, displaying mp4 / mkv. sorry for not good english.
Friend without wanting to discourage you but I go through the same situation know that both OVOO and OXOO in the app issue the movies do not work with ambed standards, I have the OVOO script and have the option of ambed my links are ambed but in the app it doesn't work only via browser

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock