• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
can someone help and tell me if my oxoo tv is public on google play? when i searc it does not apear to me
Google approves the publication, but not for Android TV.

For Android TV it's refused because it has vertical letterboxing,

The only way to get approval for Android TV is to remove vertical letterboxing, leave everything in landscape mode.

For Film Treiller, Series it is necessary to include the mp4 protocol
URL: mp4.

This code would only be better if it had a module for music in mp3 then it could be a more complete code.

Not to mention that Oxoo 1.3.5 is having problems in the CMS for youtube is not playing youtube.

This will cause problems in the Films, Series,

Google menyetujui publikasi, tetapi tidak untuk Android TV.

Untuk Android TV ditolak karena memiliki letterbox vertikal,

Satu-satunya cara untuk mendapatkan persetujuan untuk Android TV adalah dengan menghapus kotak surat vertikal, biarkan semuanya dalam mode lanskap.

Untuk Film Treiller, Seri perlu menyertakan protokol mp4
URL: mp4.

Kode ini hanya akan lebih baik jika memiliki modul untuk musik di mp3 maka bisa menjadi kode yang lebih lengkap.

Belum lagi Oxoo 1.3.5 mengalami masalah di CMS karena youtube tidak memutar youtube.

Ini akan menyebabkan masalah pada Film, Serial,
what the mean of letterbox vertical? and how to use mode lanscape / horizontal?

what the mean of letterbox vertical? and how to use mode lanscape / horizontal?
this code was developed in: our app or game has vertical letterboxing when displayed on TVs.
To adapt to various devices, only it was developed wrong.

Generally streaming companies use html5
This code is not in html5 to adapt to several depositives.

The only way is to develop the code completely from scratch, in the smart TV standard:

Please design your TV app or game to be displayed in landscape mode. Please refer to our

Another problem is in the CMS.

To avoid youtube problems it is necessary that the CMS in the Films and Séireis module would have to register the Films trayllers in url, mp4 in the treiller part.

So you will face problems with youtube, for the app to work 100% it is necessary to create alternatives.

The oxoo Mobile needs to be fixed for the CMS to work the part of Treiller de Filmes for mp4

One thing I've been analyzing and testing in an environment that I've been testing validation for is that OXoo would only have a different release if they changed the oxoo designer to something more modern.

It would also have to include Play Music in playlist,

A menu for music in CMS would be to play mp3 music

So Oxoo users would have a CMS complete with: Music, Movies, Series, TV, Radio and podcast.

For smart TV with Music, Movies, Series and TV then we can say that Oxoo would be complete.

To develop for Android TV you have to adopt all the guidelines of:

There can be nothing vertical, no vertical image, everything has to be as described in the link below:

This yields an average of 3 days for 7 day development.

there are a lot of people complaining about the Oxoo Mobile Device and Android TV code that doesn't work.

The developer has been losing sales and money, they haven't found the solution.

Another level of Complaints is subscription part, which always give problems with paypal.

The only way to solve this problem would be to create an api to integrate the CMS with woocoomerce

Reactions: itsM
this code was developed in: our app or game has vertical letterboxing when displayed on TVs.
To adapt to various devices, only it was developed wrong.

Generally streaming companies use html5
This code is not in html5 to adapt to several depositives.

The only way is to develop the code completely from scratch, in the smart TV standard:

Please design your TV app or game to be displayed in landscape mode. Please refer to our

Another problem is in the CMS.

To avoid youtube problems it is necessary that the CMS in the Films and Séireis module would have to register the Films trayllers in url, mp4 in the treiller part.

So you will face problems with youtube, for the app to work 100% it is necessary to create alternatives.

The oxoo Mobile needs to be fixed for the CMS to work the part of Treiller de Filmes for mp4

One thing I've been analyzing and testing in an environment that I've been testing validation for is that OXoo would only have a different release if they changed the oxoo designer to something more modern.

It would also have to include Play Music in playlist,

A menu for music in CMS would be to play mp3 music

So Oxoo users would have a CMS complete with: Music, Movies, Series, TV, Radio and podcast.

For smart TV with Music, Movies, Series and TV then we can say that Oxoo would be complete.

To develop for Android TV you have to adopt all the guidelines of:

There can be nothing vertical, no vertical image, everything has to be as described in the link below:

Ini menghasilkan rata-rata 3 hari untuk pengembangan 7 hari.

banyak sekali yang mengeluhkan Oxoo Mobile Device dan kode Android TV yang tidak berfungsi.

Pengembang telah kehilangan penjualan dan uang, mereka belum menemukan solusinya.

Tingkat lain dari Keluhan adalah bagian berlangganan, yang selalu memberikan masalah dengan paypal.

Satu-satunya cara untuk mengatasi masalah ini adalah dengan membuat api untuk mengintegrasikan CMS dengan woocoomerce

So it's not a problem for the oxoo android app to be uploaded to the playstore?

So it's not a problem for the oxoo android app to be uploaded to the playstore?
When it comes to Android TV, Google play store has another policy, after publishing the App your app will need to go through another evaluation, if not within the guidelines for Smart TV.

The App will not appear on Smart TV's Google play store.

Now if you want the app only for Mobile Android devices.

Oxoo is approved without a problem, but with the new Google play policies, any app that has an in-app purchase that is not integrated with google pay will be removed from the google play store.

This is Google's new policy for Video Streaming Apps. any app that has in-app purchases will have to be integrated with google pay.

It's no longer today that everyone who buys oxoo and ovoo scripts is having a lot of problems, developers are clumsy and they keep fooling people that buying this is absurd

hi all, i want to ask about api for oxoo/ ovoo. If I use on api tv this : /api/get_all_tv_channel/?api_secret_key= how do i display the output so that the category name can appear. Because if I check the database it turns out that the categories are in different tables and for api movie : /api/get_movies/?api_secret_key= how do I get link streaming to appear in the output. This is also the same for the streaming link, it turns out to be in a different table in the database How do I get it to appear when we use the apikey url?

anyone can update the resource please:

08 August 2021 V1.3.6

1. Admob library and code updated,
2. Continue watching issue fixed
3. VPN issue fixed,
4. PayPal issue fixed
5. RTMP support fixed,
6. Exoplayer library updated
7. Player issue fixed
8. DetailsScreen shimmer bug fixed
9. Audience network library updated
10. Player screen crash bug fixed
11. Interstitial ads fixed.
12. Phone auth fixed
13. PayPal issue fixed
14. YouTube support deprecated
15. Package name changing problem fixed.
16. Removed support(Embed, Youtube & Youtube video).

Recommandation
Android Studio Arctic Fox | 2020.3.1 or Newer
gradle version => 7.0.2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock