• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
It has errors when importing series does not matter but movies if they are imported, any solution for this inconvenience?

hello..i needed help my oovoo 3.2.6 from an error No data found in database..the key has been put ...

For anyone wanting to fix the season episode issue where the wrong thumbnails are showing:

in api_v100.php:

FIND $response$i = $this->common_model->get_episode_image_url($episode[‘videos_id’],$episode[‘episodes_id’]);

CHANGE TO $response$i = $this->common_model->get_episode_image_url($episode[‘episodes_id’],$episode[‘videos_id’]);

Reactions: moze and buatkastem
shambhu123 updated OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System with a new update entry:

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System

05 December 2020 V1.3.2

TV-Series import issue fixed.
Room database issue fixed.
Fixed few minor bugs

03 December 2020 V1.3.1
Download progress inside app
Continue watching bug fixed
TV Series continue watching
Live TV server missing bug fixed
Program click crash fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi all friends please any good soul help me to connect ovoo with oxoo app i am very thankfull

its working fine with oxoo v1.28 but its not working with oxoo v 1.32 givin error chec your api i do the same cofigration on both plz help me to resolve this thanks

I get this error message when I build v1.32 version of this app

"
Execution failed for task ':app:lintVitalRelease'.
> Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target.
"

1607406755614.png

I get this error message when I build v1.32 version of this app

"
Execution failed for task ':app:lintVitalRelease'.
> Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target.
"

1607406755614.png
Sửa bằng cách:
Vào file api_config.cpp => đổi gói với tên như bên refactor(com.tuananh.matcute) là xong

Last edited:
For anyone wanting to fix the season episode issue where the wrong thumbnails are showing:

in api_v100.php:

FIND $response$i = $this->common_model->get_episode_image_url($episode[‘videos_id’],$episode[‘episodes_id’]);

CHANGE TO $response$i = $this->common_model->get_episode_image_url($episode[‘episodes_id’],$episode[‘videos_id’]);

NO! find in api v130.php (models) line 986.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock