• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Hi I am using 1.3.7 and everything is working well except push notifications and admob interstial ads..can anyone help...

Remember to always check change log before asking suck questions.
Bro you didn't answer my question, I really need the version which exoplayer can play mpeg-2 or .ts stream link cause in mine its stuck on buffering state. But the link works on vlc,mxplater but not on exoplayer.

Please help me to fix the issue.

Reactions: itsM
Bro you didn't answer my question, I really need the version which exoplayer can play mpeg-2 or .ts stream link cause in mine its stuck on buffering state. But the link works on vlc,mxplater but not on exoplayer.

Please help me to fix the issue.
Hi,
I am not using mpeg or ts options. I just convert the files in cloud to mp4 and upload from cloud to cloud and post them easy peezy. 😉

Reactions: qaziinsafulhasan
Hi,
I am not using mpeg or ts options. I just convert the files in cloud to mp4 and upload from cloud to cloud and post them easy peezy. 😉
Bro i needed for live tv link and my others movie and Series link are in mp4.
Thanks mate I'm not sure i can do that but will try and wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsM
Anyone able to change oxoo exoplayer to exovlc v1 or able to play .ts or mpeg-2 link on oxoo exoplayer v2.14.1 dm me if needed I can pay.

please help Capturar.JPG
Maybe you are merging two codes aur running android studio roughly, its a clean error that you have to separate your code from other codes and clear android studio caches, the error will be gone, i just have checked the this code and it is working fine.

Maybe you are merging two codes aur running android studio roughly, its a clean error that you have to separate your code from other codes and clear android studio caches, the error will be gone, i just have checked the this code and it is working fine.
Tanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock