• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
On December 10 New Oxoo Version Has Been Released Pls Share The Source code Friends..

shambhu123 updated OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System with a new update entry:

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System

10 December 2020 V1.3.3

Download Spinner show/hidden when no download available(App).
Trailer playing bug fixed(App)
Season spinner hide/ show when no season available(App).
Episode download issue fixed(Admin Panel).
Report issue fixed(Admin Panel).
Movie request issue fixed(Admin Panel).
Fixed few known bugs(App).

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi all dear friends, i am facing a issue with oxoo latest ver that youtube video does not play on the app and some videos play but takes too long time to load and the same videos paly well on the ovoo web i put youtube api key as well on the app but not receiving any request from the app when i check on api static's please help me thanks

Last edited:
hello guys need advice on hosting to use that wont ban my account for copyright issues regarding the use on movies on oxoo and ovoo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock